Sick plants need help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420money, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Yep, def all sounds good mate good luck with let us know how your getting on, my outside girls are just showing, go Mary Jane go! The weight difference and the inch down things are both real good techniques I now use my self, to tell hydration levels. Get a pot of ph tester stat bro! Peace 420 GG

2. Well bought some ocean forest and 4.75g pots need more soil for last one. You think I should water them or let it sit a little before soil was wet as shyt in the other pots.

Attached Files:

3. Line of nutes I am using

Attached Files:

4. I would let it dry and settle till they start looking like they need a water they still look far to over hydrated I recon you caught it in time though make sure it can drain good luck 420 GG

5. Yea haven't watered yet but the babies are looking better.

6. Hope there starting to look better? Peace 420 GG

7. Oh the babies are looking wonderful they are really loving the ocean forest I'll take pictures later

8. Cool dude I hope they finish well let us know what it's like! :) peace 420 GG

9. New pictures getting big.. Give me feed back please...

Attached Files:

10. They are looking much better but they still look to wet. The leaf tips pointing down is normally due to too much water. This maybe due to the previous over water, but I would be careful with the water for a bit. water every other day and according to each plants condition peace 430 GG

11. Yea I'm thinking it's just the previous over water cuz it's sucluded to the older lower leaves and the tops are looking good. Don't give them a whole lot of water usually divide 1 gallon between the 4 big pots

12. But for my first time it's looking pretty good. Next time around I'll be all over it.

13. Good news! You will be all over it nxt time, but every grow I learn somit new bruv! peace 420 GG

14. Looks like over watering and magnesium deficiency and possible calcium deficiency, that would explain the spot's, if thre not pests.

15. Changed out the bulb and flipped the light plants are nice and full pretty sure they are all females also

Attached Files:

16. Looking a lot healthier! 420 GG

17. Just some updated photos

Attached Files:

18. i noticed the purple looking stems.. if i remember correctly someone told me that was a sign of nute lock out? that could be a problem too.. but then again i might of been told wrong as well.. hope u can fix the probs.

19. New update!!!

Attached Files:

20. You have been rewarded! Peace, enjoy (I to have just been rewarded, good init! :) 420 GG