Sick plants :( need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by StealthOps, Oct 24, 2012.

1. No clue what's causing this. Hydro stealth box set up. strain is Purple Kush Auto
    the roots white and healthy looking. i have an easyryder plant growing in the same box and it looks a lot healthier.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like zinc deficiency to me by looking at the distorted new growth.

"Zinc is not mobile in plants so the symptoms will occur mainly in the newer growths. Having a plant that is deficiency in Zinc can cause small crops, short shoots and have a cluster of small distorted leaves near the tips. Between the veins (Interveinal) yellowing is often combined with overall paleness. Pale or grayish, yellowing between the veins; rosetted weak is the signs of a Zinc deficiency.
    With a low level of zinc in your plants, your yields will be dramatically reduced.
    Interveinal chlorosis is present in the small, narrow distorted leaves at the ends of really shortened shoots and the shortening between internodes. Leaf margins are often distorted or wrinkled. These nutrients will get locked out due to high pH: Zinc, Iron, and Manganese. These deficiencies will often occur together. Parts affected by a zinc deficiency are young leaves and petioles. "

3. Thanks i think i fixed it i stopped using the tap water and switched to filtered water for my res and less then a day the new growth leaves and gaining color and looking a lot more normal. +Rep