Sick plants, need help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Oscli, Sep 19, 2007.

1. hi

could someone please help me identify whats wrong with these young plants.

my guess is that its leaf spot fungus but i would like this confirmed by someone more experienced than me.

they are in compost, ph set to 6.4, only on water so far. all plants are affected the same.

cheers

Attached Files:

2. calcium , Potassium defs

feed the plants, not much food in compost alone

I grow in compost only and these ferts work well for me

Vegatative cycle fertilizer
    Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) use this as your water, feed every other watering till flowering

Flowering cycle Fertilizer
    I recommend Fertilome, Root Stimulator and plant starter....
    the NPK is perfect: 4-10-6
    2 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering........ use this as your water ...discontinue use 3-4 weeks prior to harvest...flush last 2 weeks...I also like to add 1 tablespoon of unsulphured molasses to the last gallon of the flush......thats it no more water .....

3. the compost (thats what we call potting soil in the uk) has enough food in it for about 2 weeks growth.

4. i don't like pre-ferted mediums. you never know what you're gonna get. flush and feed. ph 6.5.

5. yeah, ive decided to up the ph slightly to see if that sorts the problem out... ive just watered them at poh 6.6 instead of 6.4 to see how that goes.

cheers guys. much obliged.

6. only idiots are ammused so easily ;)
    and whats the word soil used to refere to? in the UK

found an alternate name eh? crawl back in your bottle

7. :(...you'r sad,:(:(:(...sad sad sad, you aren't even clever at impersonating another asshole...that's sad:(...do you beat your girl when you're drunk also?...you're sad...no redeeming value to society whatsoever:(:(:(...your game is obvious, you're pathetic, in fact you're pathetic at being pathetic.

8. Are you sure that your a smoker 420? Most smokers i've met aren't so damn uptight . Relax , take a bong hit .... it's just a internet forum .

9. Come on there is no need for this your going to get banned anyway. If you hate each other so much use pm to do so.

10. swa swa

Id like to see how youd handel it if your were the target getting followed from board to board, by some jagoff thats been temp banned here, & about to get banned on another board

if you dont like it .........put the pressure where it belongs ............on the jagoff

I dont hate anyone................. thanks anyway:cool:

11. HIGH All, hey 420¤ watch your mouth....talking like that you won't be here long. You don't like someone put him/her on ignore!!

I agree with GG Oscli....Calcium deficiency