Sick plants need help ASAP (Pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mainstreet, May 10, 2010.

1. Hi GC, well my grow of some CH9 Jack had been going great until recently, it seems that maybe due to the coldness of the room or some factor I'm unsure of my plants have taken a huge hit. They are very droopy, very very droopy and seem to have maybe got to the point of no return which would be awful.
    They're 7 weeks into flowering, and have been awesome up to this point, anyway, the room had gotten down to maybe low to mid 60s for about 36 hrs b/c I was out of town.. Watering was supposedly done by my partner on Sat. but idk i feel this could be lack of water caused.
    I flushed the plants but if there is any other suggestions lay it on me please. I need help SOON. I hope they will be able to pull it together to harvest something, but i'm scared that i may of came this far for nothing....
    and if anyone knows what may be going on plz do say!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like a nitrogen def. Look at the guides.

3. deffinately a lack of,or over watered. those things are alomost to the point of no return. your partner is an asshole for not watering/over watered smack him. Let it be and n recover those leaves that are really bad will fall off, should pull through
    :hello: