sick plants in flowering - pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sourapple, Dec 31, 2009.

1. I got 10 in an aeroponics. In a few days its 8 weeks into flowering, multiple strains. 1000w hps. Half of them look like the first few pics: one has drooping leaves, and the other 4 have very few buds/hairs.

1. Whats with the drooping leaves? its only on the top half of the plant.

2. Why are these 5 flowering so slowly? Will they ever flower like the others? Theres a few hairs under all those leaves, some of them are dark orange, but the weighty buds arent there as you can see. I expected a lot more at week 8. whats going on

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      792.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      728.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      633.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      797.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      875.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      765.2 KB
      Views:
  2. hey, if you are in an aero system, then listen, ph between 5.8-6.3, water temp, 68 works for me, very well, ppm between 900-1100 max, temp 75, pump cycle, 2min on 5min off I change my resevior every 4-5 days, at first sign of slickness on resevoir insides, make sure plants got ventilation, they can use up all CO2 in small spaces, and do not over crowd them, if u know this already then good luck.

3. thanks, yeah theres fresh air coming into the room and a co2 regulator running most days. ph is always good. the temps are probably lower than preferable but i cant do anything about it really, not with the electric bill so high from the light. my ppm is currently higher, but thats whats recommended by the nutrient brand (my aero uses sprayers but with larger wholes, theres no mist just jets of water hitting roots continuously in fence posts, grew large very quickly btw). so theres not much else to tell here just by looking?

4. I could be wrong but Pic 1 looks like it might Be recieving a lIght Leak,

Ne light With effects the plants abaility to flower properly

5. thanks i think you might be right. if this is the case can it still flower-out this late in the cycle?

6. Yeah check for light leaks; it should be pitch black in there during its 12 hours of darkness. Also you have a nitrogen toxicity i.e. too much nitrogen. That is why the leaves are cupped down, very dark green and they still have a vegged look too them. Cut down their nitrogen and or use a flower fert with the P K Being higher than the N.

7. good look. what do you think the chances are of actually completing the flowering cycle. like i said, out of the few hairs present, some of them are already dark orange.

and by completing i mean growing large buds like the others

8. They will finish. Just keep them on 12/12 and back off the PM a bit and they should fill out. As for chances I just don't know. They should be olk though if you back down the nitrogen or PPM.

• Agree Agree x 1