sick plants in flower w/ pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by user011010, Sep 21, 2013.

1. 2 plants. I use RO water. Im thinking calcium, magnesium, potassium or over fertilized. Im not sure why their yellowing though. They get plenty of nitrogen.

2.jpg

2. Looks like a PH problem and that is causing a lock out, how are you growing and what is the PH?

3. Im using EJ. I bubble up in 1 gal jugs for 24 hrs. Sometimes the heavier nutes around 600-800 ppms take longer to reach the right ph. I usually wait for alot foam then test with hanna meter. My ph always reads around 6.8-7.1.  

4. Proper pH for soil is 6.5, 6.2-6.8 is the acceptable range I believe.  Hydro pH should be between 5.5 and 6.0 with 5.8 being the optimum if I remember right (I grow soil).

5. I read the same thing. I also read that ph doesnt matter with organic. I'll try dropping it some though and see if it helps. 

6. Definitely appears to be expressing a ph deficit. Organics in need of no phing, I've seen it many times. You should always check once in a while, ph run-off, that is.

7. I watered with some added calcium and lowered my ph and my plants are much better just after the last 2 days. Thanks for the help!