Sick plants...I NEED HELP Please!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by realdealz28, Aug 22, 2016.

1. So I had some discoloration believed to be bci had my pH way too low first time I've ever pH anything and was doing backwards pH before adding nutes which was wrong so in past week and half I've fixed pH but the problem still persists...I was determined it was defencey due to ph being low locked the nutes up.... So I've got pH meter on way but until then I've got the manual drops..... I'm using FF OF and FF everything nutes callimagic added....week 5 veg only reason still vegging used them to super crop get more clones..... Ok so since I've fixed pH one the plants turned right back out within three four days leaves stopped with purple spotting eventually brown sometimes bright brownish color.... Then they turn up and die looks up as nutrients def of phosphorus due to ph lock out....so I've did flush twice once every week with the others putting comeback boomerang in with flush like it said on first signs color wrong.... Please help what do I do.... Does it take longer than week and half maybe two weeks to fix...I thought once I flushed there three days and new growth wouldn't be affected...I know the old growth with colors gone that's OK.... Please help me figure out I believe I've told everything I use HIDs been growing over 16 yrs but never pH till now I'm paying for scrrwing up 1471822222522-1608860855.jpg 1471822290007-1483165269.jpg 1471822331313-2013253971.jpg 14718224369141835028589.jpg 1471822480408402169106.jpg h

2. I'm not to good for anyone advice please I need anything.... I'll do whatever I need to do to help diagnose this please I'm stumped when it didn't take right back off like the one plant did.... One was discoloring and right after I flushed first time and added comeback it jumped right back the others didn't I'm freaking out as I thought I could fix but now I'm stumped

3. Also Aug.12 I flushed first time and used comeback then Aug 18 I did the same..... I'm really worried....i was getting my pH checker water color to yellow but in past week I realized that may be still to low pH so now I get to that muddy yellow greenish color can't wait till my pH meter gets here this week

4. #5 realdealz28, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Ok guys what I'm trying to say is I've already looked at all the charts found that I've got phosphorus def... Due to ph being too low

5. What I'm asking is what am I doing wrong is it what I'm giving to fix the phosphorus. Problem everywhere says that when my pH gets back btw 6.3-6.8 that there is plenty phosphorus in the FF OF soiless mix I'm using.... And that when I get ph right the plant will unlock phosphorus back and it should fix itself without adding anything.....again I've already checked all the charts and Found exact pictures of every stages .... like is my pH color I'm getting to not right color?

6. I still have this issue that's what it's looking up for me and what grass city look up says do just get ph right plant will unlock phosphorus back open instead locked out.... And there plenty of phosphorus in soil.... What I'm saying is somehow am I getting this totally wrong

7. And this has been going on for three weeks I've seen the leaves after they stay like that for so long looks just like phosphorus def ... Even beginning middle and end stages even where located older growth... says should straighten out but how long once I get ph right

8. Is this right? Am I doing the right thing for? Is my pH water check color right till my meter gets here?.... does someone think different... btw I do cut on my plants during veg so light get deeper to growth nodes so I know it's hacked up fan leaves... Some that where I cut to open light for nodes some cutting that discoloration off considering its not suppose to get better just knew growth straighten out....

9. I had one plant experience the same problem but it's the only one that picked back up and is Bach completely fine

10. Nothing come guys anything do I just need to chill a few more days to see if the new growth is fixed I've never used pH anything idk why and I've never had any deficiencies.... idk why to do im guess this is got me stumped I've brought back two now but the others may be looking better in new growth not sure thank anyways

11. Hi. Just throwing this out there because you seem desperate for an answer and i could be wrong so for what it's worth.

You flushed once and the next watering you used Comeback. FFOF is a pretty heavy muck like potting soil compared to Roots Organic or ProMix. Maybe you need to flush more than once? Like it could hold salts more than other mixes. You could look into salt toxicity. Seems like this would go away if your soil had no nutrients from flushing if it was lock out. AFAIK the fertilizer in FFOF soil is light and runs out towards the end of veg. I don't think you need FFOF soil to run the FF bottles so maybe you could try a TP with a couple tester plants? Or flush some more? Hope you figure it out.

12. lads i've got a problem too, my plants about to begin flowering but the pistils are dying away
    like they're turning brown around the stem and the branch , aren't they supposed to be white

13. Hello! You would get a better response if you made your own thread talking about your specific problem. If you go to the top of the sick plants forum, there should be a "post new thread" button to make your own thread.

But yes, the pistils should be white depending on the age of the buds.

14. Yeah and this is my second flush on Aug 19 yeah everything coming back I've used Pro mix few times to each his own

15. And they def had phosphorus def due to ph being off removed all affected leaves like instructed on internet after flushing and using comeback..... Thanks God looks like I may got this one figured I'll keep posted...

Btw that damn ph seems like it's super important don't see how I made this long without any issue

16. Your fine the one closets to stem may do that take pics make new posts will really help I need pictures to help

17. Your fine the one closets to stem may do that take pics make new posts will really help I need pictures to help