sick plants:( help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by grow59195, Mar 26, 2013.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? roots organic
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts? 4 t5
    How far from the lights?5 inches or so
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? water when weight is less and when top layer is DRY. i water a bit and wait and water and wait till it starts coming out the bottom. i use water that has been airated for over 24 hours or distilled water and use a ph kit (dye kit) and get it in the yellow (6.oish)
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? just started to feed maxigrow veg put less then 50% in a gallon if what said to.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? no idea
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? temps are around 75 to 80 and there is a humidifyer in the room and i spray about 2 or 3 times a day. Low humidity
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.no
    Any other pertinent info?

this one i think is just over watered. def not under
    [​IMG]

This one looks like calcium defeccency. but its onlly on one leaf at the moment. watered with plain ph'ed water.
    [​IMG]

2. The clippings where put into seedling starters, the kind that expand when put into water and have a lil net around them and its the 4 ft. So when I go from those little seedling starter net thing of soil to a cup with roots organic is that still to strong ?

3. Jiffy Pucks...! Flush these babes and no food for a week and then half strength ..should go well, some sun light on them would be nice