Sick plants Help Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenportez12, May 26, 2016.

1. Help bugs fans dark and clawing. Rest turning bright green and sad.

Attached Files:

2. Neem oil is going to help if you've got bugs.

After that, all I'd be doing is speculating. How far away from the ladies is your light source and what are you using? Nutrients? Feedings?

3. Sorry I didn't mean bugs meant big. Why are some parts lime green almost yellowing. Lights are CFL and 8inch away fan in and out. Using fox farm nutrients following chart they send along. Water ever two to three days.

4. Honestly, it looks a little bit like we have some of the same issue.

I'd start by moving your light a little bit further away from the plants. What kind of wattage you running?

I'd also try and get an accurate reading of your pH for run-off and water put in on the plants. It's possible that they're not getting flushed out enough... Don't take my word on that though. I'd probably ease up on the nutrients and just go with water the next couple of times. How big are the pots? What are you using to determine when to water?

5. Input 6.7ph out 6.4 I used a finger about three inch deep if dry I water. I'm using three gallon pots with fox farm organic mix tons of perlite. Perhaps I blasted them with to much nutes. I'm confused. Strain is super skunk