Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Can I recover from this? HELP!

First time very newb grower, started a Master Kush outdoors then moved to indoors. Noticed quite a few white dots all over the plant a few weeks back and learned I had a “Spider Mite” infestation. I tried using alcohol + a few drops of soap in a spray bottle and doused the entire plant rubbing the top and bottom of all the leaves. I noticed webs inside of the flowers and then moved up to “Bonide Insecticidal Soap” and bombed it with that. I waited a couple days after that and decided to call it, and just harvest.

I’ve had my stuff drying for a couple days now, and the photos in the above link show that there’s still webs inside the flower that’s already been harvested. Basically like new webbing.

Because I’m in the drying stage, is this just an L and I have to toss my first harvest or can I recover by spraying with the insecticidal soap and moving to a more active dry with a dehumidify type of thing ? Any advisement is appreciated.

2. Could someone please help ?

Xxl cheese auto flowers
    5 and half weeks in from seed.
    No till organic soil,

Can someone tell me what the spots and issues with the leaves are ?
    Brown spots // copper spots

I thought it was phosphorus deficiency so I added some bat guano, and I'm continuing to feed alternative sea weed concentrate with plain RO water

Please help
    20211016_130038.jpg 20211016_130030.jpg 20211016_130050.jpg 20211016_125907.jpg 20211016_130030.jpg

3. i started this the wrong way so here is it again^^
    help anybody please help. what problem do my baby´s suffer?
    organic grow troubleshooting
    thank you all

5. Thank you. I’ve grown for 8 years. Sprout seed (Girl Scout cookies extreme) under dome. Have never seen leaf formation like this- what’s up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Iv just started my first grow and im having difficulty diagnosing my leaf issue it appeared on all plants but 3/4 have fully recovered while the last one seems to be struggling. PH 6.4 to 6.6 on watering my girls are 25 days from seed in 5 gallon pots.

7. [​IMG] Please help! Complete newbie on my second attempt from an autoflower (indica) this time. My first attempt was from random seeds my friend gave me which grew nicely. But this time around my plant does not look to be doing very well. I've been watering whenever the soil dries out and have been giving it nutrients.

8. What looks wrong with this to you??

9. 20211214_202040.jpg

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Make sure ph of liquids is between 5.9 to 6.5. I found ph to be biggest issue for my first grow. This is my third auto grow 44 days in…[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. It looks like calciummag deficiency. My plants never needed it until I introduced RO water to my bag. Either use distilled, tap or add a calmag product. I’ve had limited success with just adding lime to the soil but it’s a multiple water fix not an immediate one.

12. #28414 absolutedispair, Dec 21, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    post deleted

13. Hey all, Any help with these, been trying to fight this damage off for a few weeks, they got nute Burnt early by accident and never recovered.. I'd there anything else at play here?
    Are they worth putting into flower?
    Cheers.. PXL_20211223_123123918.jpg PXL_20211223_123131806.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Advice on temps and any add full information ..

Attached Files:

15. Don't want to be offensive to anybody, especially fellow stoners just taking the easy option because they can't be arsed with the hassle of a thread of their own, but this thread is kind of a mess of confusion to follow. Hard to tell who's been dealt with and who hasn't and what's reply to previous diagnostic questions and what isn't. But like that's just my opinion man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I posted a separate thread before seeing this. Please take a look here INDOOR DWC PLANT PROBLEMS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

17. Just curious as to your thoughts on how I'm doing? It's my first grow I'm about 1 month in. I topped and did some lst. I'm using ocean forest, fox farm trio, ro water, cal-mag and used mykos xtreme when I transplanted. Pot is a 7 gal which now I realize it's a bit big. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome 20220113_101520.jpg 20220113_101546.jpg

18. OK, got a few successful grows under my belt and have found/fixed your usual beginner issues, but this is a head scratcher. I have a 4 station RDWC unit, 5 gallons each station and a 5 gallon reserve, using flora hydro series, temp/ph/ppm all ok or seem to be. Three of the plants are lush and green and growing like crazy but one has had some leaves just dry up! They stayed green but were crunchy like fall leaves and yet the other leaves on the plant seemed normal, any ideas?
    w1.png w2.png w3.png