Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. So, I think I was overreacting. New grower jitters. I think it was just nute burn. Just giving water now. I also increased the humidity in the tent. It was only at around 30%~, but I raised it to 45%. The girls are looking better today. I even started LST.

2. IMG_3182.JPG
    Anything I can do to help this along? It sprouted and looked quite healthy but has been stunted because of some pest problems. It is the product of an attempt at cross breeding two strains of mine, one of which was a bag seed, so could just be poor genetic stock, but it’s held on for a good month or so and seems to be still growing albeit slowly and would love to see it come to term even just for curiosity’s sake. Thanks

3. Hey All! I am at a bit of a loss currently. I have a RDWC system, here are the stats before I get into it.
    Room Temp 21-25c
    Room humidity 54-56%
    Lights 900-1000 ppfd
    Water temp 65F
    ppm started at 1130 now at 1340
    Okay now that is outta the way here are the nutes
    Rhino Skin
    Cali Mag
    Floraduo (General Hydroponics)
    A+B
    UC roots
    So the issue I am having currently is that the ph add back that I was using became kinda wonky. When it dumped into the rez, I found it was flaking and falling to the bottom? So I am now going back to manual ph adjusting (woohoo lol) and the plants had a water change 4 days ago, they are in day 16 of flower. And now they are not uptaking any water? Im thinking my dumbass locked them out somehow lol. Could I just change the water or should I flush first? If you do think I should flush, how long of a flush do ppl do for a nute lock out? Thanks for reading my novella. I attached a current pic of my possibly soon to be distressed girls lmao.

Attached Files:

4. Some stems are red some stems are green

That rules out genetics.

That means you may have a P a K or a Mag deficiency, you have caught it quite early so it's hard to tell right now

Feed more PK and give her some cal/mag supplements

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Male?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 8 and not much growth has happened. Temps around 26-29c humidity around 50, lights about 2 foot above, 400w hps in coco,perlite. No nutes as of yet, water every night. About half cup to go round them all. Is my growth normal or is it slow? I started a journal but noone is commenting.

3x fro yo,1x dosi do. All autos

Attached Files:

8. I have a clone that has a fan leaf that is curling and becoming dry been going for a couple of days

9. Need help figuring out what’s wrong with my clone

Attached Files:

10. Hey I'm just curious about your thought on my plants do they look over watered or is it too much nitrogen, 24 days from seed. IMG_20210509_211833.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Hey guys, I am not sure if I am experiencing light burn or potassium defficiency.. Someone on this fórum told me it's about the pottasium deficiency but I am so sad because I don't know how to treat the potassium defficiency as I am using soil mix I haven't put anything additional to the soil. This is my hulkberry auto 4 weeks, and I am so sad her leaves are turning yellowish.. What should I do please?

Attached Files:

12. #28316 Sublime, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    Any ideas what the heck is going on here? These yellow spots have been forming all over hte plants lately. I'm not seeing bugs underneath the leaves, but I'm about to top dress it in cinnamon to be on the safe side. Originally I thought maybe it was because I was foliar spraying and it burned onto the leaf. But I have not been foliar spraying since the yellow spots appeared, and more new yellow spots are appearing on brand new leaves, so something is actively causing this. the runoff pH is a solid 6.8 so that shouldn't be the problem. I have not fed it any nutrients - only a compost tea recently. I have two plants and the other plant seemed to take the tea just fine. I am using organic soil, and it doesn't look like a typical nute burn either. Is it really a gnat problem, or is there something I'm missing here, or is this just a sick plant?

My next best guess is perhaps this is a sulphur deficiency maybe? Anyone agree?

[​IMG]

13. Hey guys
    Today woke up and saw yellow tips on the sugar leaves on top

Purple bud automatic
    Soil
    Sf 1000 led light
    "Gave its 1ml of biobizz bio grow
    0.500ml biobloom
    0.500ml top max
    Last week"

Light distance 52cm
    Temp 24
    Humidity 50-60%
    Light cycle 18/6

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Help please 1620932282649.jpg 20210513_190325.jpg 1620932251875.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Anybody able to identify this issue?

skinny leaves (SUPER SUPER skinny, all in new growth), new growth seems to have come to a near-complete stop, I have seen no new growth for a week in this plant. wk 6 auto, breeder says it should take 10 wks from seed to harvest. my flower stopped growing around the time when I switched the light over from Veg to Veg + Bloom. I have a hiparego light and last grow it didn't seem to have any issues. pH is 6.5 - don't think it's a ph problem. it seems to take an extra long time to drink up water too. using only foxfarms ocean forest soil. have not fed any nutes, only calmag a few days ago, thinking the skinny leaves was from lack of calmag. I did put a lot of kelp meal in the ocean forest mix, so I doubt Nitrogen is an issue.

16. Hi chaotic can you identify my leaf problem im a new grower and getting confused with all that im reading thkyu ricky

Attached Files: