Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Aaah! Okay So my girl Becky, she's beautiful and just a week ago I noticed she was sad and I researched, learned I was being neglectful and needed to transplant her so I did! Man did she take off! Perked right back up, TONS of new growth even looked like she was starting to form her buds, and then something happened... a situation arose and I'm new to growing and so I had to hide her and chose the attic in this 90 degree weather I'm living in where I thought she was safe over the woods with the deers and unknown :( so I pulled her out as soon as I could (24 hours) after she went up and she's real bad hurt! I call her a goner but I'm new to this so what do I know?? I gave her some water... lots of water, took her in my bedroom instead of putting her back on the porch in the sunshine where she usually lives and now idk what to do for her.... Do I pick the death off ?? ... Even her top growth wilted and is droopy.. I'll try to find a way to post her picture but seriously.... Is there anything I can do for her? Or is she gone

Attached Files:

2. Hey guys i recently picked up some cheap Soil that was on Clearance. When potting up the seedling im starting now i noticed alot of white dots and i was wondering what it could be. The bag states theres limestone in the ingredients, could this be the culprit? It also has a large amount of bark and chips which i have been screening out. 20190720_222812.jpg

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So upon screening out the bark, the soil was to compacted for the amount of drainage id like. I decided to do a large amount of perlite. Is it too much? I know with doing this ill have to water and feed more often. Depending on how well it does hold moisture I'm thinking about watering everyday but only feeding every 2 days. Do you guys think this will be a possible? Included a picture of my simple seedling cabinet for now. 20190721_181108.jpg 20190721_181142.jpg

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What do I need too do please help thank you.
    Outdoors temps. Around 90 to 95
    There in a MG self release feeding NO GOOD CRAP (witch I will be transplanting them just waiting for one that I transplant see how it takes.)
    Ph water 6.8
    Pics are down below any help be awsome

Attached Files:

5. Here's my plant . It was moved out side and been outside for a bit . I'm a new grower. It's been raining heavy for the past couple days for about a hour or two. The plant made some huge changes outside but it's starting to get some black spots on it and some of the leaves are yellowing? Can somebody help IMG_20190723_152558913.jpg IMG_20190723_152518971.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. whats this
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Dang what do I need to say to get some kind of ?

8. Hey guys need a little help. First time growing in coco/perlite and also 1st grow with my 250 qb with red spec. I have 2 purple kush plants early veg. Using floraflex v1 and v2, mammoth p and cal mag. 20190726_144417.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Hi, I have 2 grows going right now, a smaller one indoors and a medium one outdoors. My indoor plants are fine and look 100% healthy, but the outdoor ones are starting to get some issues as you can see in the pictures. They are in 7-10 gallon smart pots on a second story southern facing balcony. They are only about 2 weeks old from seed and get watered about every other day when they become dry to the touch....any ideas or a proper diagnosis would be super appreciated as I'm still relatively new to this. Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

10. ACB3D126-FFC1-4159-9CEE-112C3B908230.jpeg DB6A6FE0-CC68-462C-B36C-A069C065952F.jpeg D12BCAF5-9A26-4E6A-B7E8-96B5E1198147.jpeg
    I need help sexing a plant it’s my first grow ever and I have a few I started late this one I thought for sure was female but now I’m thinking not...

11. Hia, this is my first time growing, today I got back home to take care of my plants and I saw this, can anybody help please, what is it and what can I do to help save my plants IMG_20190801_203648.jpg IMG_20190801_203648.jpg IMG_20190801_203657.jpg IMG_20190801_203648.jpg IMG_20190801_203657.jpg IMG_20190801_203712.jpg

12. Hey,

Any advice on why my plants are curling up? I’ve read it could be heat to being a root problem.
    The temperature is sitting around 27C humidity is around 42% PH is at 6.0
    Any advice would be appreciated

Attached Files:

13. Too much water and too much light raise the light up and dont water so much

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks Mate

15. Need some help. First time grower in SoCal. Growing organic no til. Everything seemed fine and now past couple weeks into transition. Lots of yellowing with brown patches. It’s purple kush. Now the second issue is curling down leaves like claws. Has been over 95 for like a couple weeks. Watering every two days or when the pots are feeling lighter.

Am I supposed to see that much yellow this far into my grow? Heat stress? Overwatering? Root rot or burn?

3 wks ago
    [​IMG]

Now.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Is it heat stress, nute deficiency?

About four days ago I noticed leaves starting to curl up along with a veritcal fading along the leaves. My roots were starting to turn a bit brownish, I couldn't tell if it was root rot but I cleaned out the receiver added fresh nutes along with Cannazym and the browning seems to have cleared up. The leaves however are still curling upwards and I noticed a vertical "fading" on a few leaves. Does anyone what this is and how to fix? Pics attached. IMG_5085.jpeg IMG_5086.jpeg IMG_5087.jpeg IMG_5088.jpeg

17. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Weird problem with my plant cant tell if its nute burn or potassium deficiency need help fast progression is very quick

18. Is this normal ? I'm a little worried as I have probably another week or 2 before I harvest
    I'm growing in a DWC single system and using HY-GEN nutes

Attached Files:

19. #26820 topnoevil420, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    No that’s not normal at all. Unfortunately that’s Powdery White Mold (PWM) and it’s not a good thing. You need to remove the affected parts of the plant carefully and immediately to prevent the spread of more spores.

Being so late in flower I’m not sure what the best approach is for dealing with this. Normally you’d want to treat the mold with something (I wouldn’t do a foliar treatment this late in the game as it may effect taste), lower RH, increase circulation, defoliate more and wipe down your tent with a bleach spray to kill the spores.

Hopefully someone else might have some ideas, but I’d be considering ending the grow a little early before that PWM spreads more.