Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Why does this plant look so much rich a.f in green compared to a normal plant.. like its super green..

First 2 pics super green plant
    3rd & 4th pic is a normal green plant.. both are clones cut from the same cloth at the same time.. (first 2 pics kinda look like a filter was added)

(Only blured the background no filter added)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Vegging outside the flower tent

2. The first I'd would just say is a very healthy plant.. I'm not 100% sure tho do don't quote me on that aha.
    Are they all the same strain?

3. Yes their the same strain off the same mother cut at the same time transplanted at the same time into the same soil..

But all that wont change the fact that theyll ask for different things during growth..

Ive heard this green is not so good its a deficiency of some kind just not 100% either lol so im asking on this thread..

4. Damn this girl grew so much from yesterday to today.. i bended a couple leaves and it blew up in that area.. but sll the new growth that came in is green a.f too.. lol idk mann..

[​IMG]

5. DAY 56 (Earlier posts with pics in page 1323):
    Hey guys, I really need some advice during this last phase.
    It's day 56 and harvesting should be near, but I see only 1 being close to it. She might even be there, or overdue for that matter.

Please give me some feedback and tips on how they are doing.
    -Plant A (5 pictures): She is the one with most development, I'm just afraid I might be "overcooking her". Any tips on when to start harvesting?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -Plant B (3 pictures): She is the tallest and is the one with the least development.

-Plant C (4 pictures): The medium one. Not too tall, not too small, and is doing OK. Just worried that her and plant no. 2 might be really late with buds.

How do I manage to dry the first one while the other 2 are clearly going to be late? I only have 1 growing tent. How are they doing overall? What is the best thing to do in this circumstance?
    I know there are many questions, but I really appreciate all the answers I can get from you guys. I've gotten alot of help from you with the Aloe Vera tip and some other stuff, so I am really thankful.

6. First pic is a female. Other 3 is of One Male I believe. Can anyone help me verify? First time growing. IMG_20190405_130700.jpg IMG_20190405_130555.jpg IMG_20190405_130432.jpg IMG_20190405_130417.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Need help please can anyone tell me if this is normal looking or if it's root rot or stem rot really worried had a stem break off pretty easily when lsting IMG_20190407_115558.jpg IMG_20190407_115904.jpg IMG_20190407_115614.jpg IMG_20190407_115808.jpg

8. Stalk looks fine to me

9. Hi everyone, just finished work and got home to find my babies looking like this, they have got like this in the last 6 hours since I last seen them, could it be overwatering? Iv used root!t plugs to start them from seeds and it’s really hard to tell when they are still moist or bone dry

Attached Files:

10. Hey guys im a beginner grower doing my first grow and im having some problems with a couple of my plants. Its only in the ones that are hydro using the GH FarmKit and a 5 gallon bucket/mesh combo. The plants in coco coir dont have this problem, only the ones using a top drip hydro method.

Basically, they are turning pale. I cant tell if its fungus, chlorine, salt, or something else. Either way they dont look right at all. I posted some pictures, they can be hard to see with the grow light on, but just look at the white spots, thats what im talking about. Almost looks like chlorine you get on your shorts or swim toys after you left the swimming pool.

So im wondering what this is and how bad of a problem is it?

Attached Files:

11. Help please? How do i fix this.

Attached Files:

12. Any ideas on this guys?
    Dutch Passion Durban Poison, 4 or 5 weeks old I think, in Westland multipurpose soil, under Mars reflector led. Currently under 24hr lighting to keep temps good (too cold otherwise).
    It almost as if the top layer of the leaf goes missing between the veins, then browns off. Almost like slug damage, or something, but no beasties visible, and other plants in the tent just fine.

Attached Files:

13. I'm
    Having the same issue some please answer this!!

Attached Files:

14. Hi,
    My plants are at their final stage (day 70) and the one with the foxtails and brown/purple color has been flowering and developing way faster than the other one.
    I'm just wondering if it has some sort of bud/root rot considering the color, or is this natural?
    I know it has light/heat stress due to the foxtails growing closest to the light, but I have no other place to put the plant until the other one is done, otherwise I would have started harvesting by now.
    The plants are both Northern lights automatic and I have had 24/0 light schedule due to temperature problems if the light turns off.

And another thing, how long do you guys think the greener one has left, it's almost done right?

Please, can some weed-guru guide me in the right direction? Here are the pics of the plants:

IMG_20190410_222056.jpg IMG_20190416_210930.jpg IMG_20190416_210950.jpg IMG_20190410_222056.jpg IMG_20190416_211002.jpg

15. Hey guys,
    can you tell me whats on these pictures? Would you smoke it? For me it doesnt look that good....
    Peace

Attached Files:

16. If you have the time i wouldn't mind your thoughts on my post, Spotted seedling

17. help please I don’t know what’s wrong with it

18. Can I start the flowering stage if my plant is facing rootbound?

• Like Like x 1