Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Plants can doublenthere size these look indica so id expect it to double in size in flower.

2. Yeah it's JGR or Jager some folks call it.

Sent from my 6062W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What does that mean?

4. Would'nt call it sick, but look at this :p

Attached Files:

5. The leaves are a little curled but looks green with no discoloring. How much have you been watering? Have you checked ph?

6. Ph good and havent been watering much, used to water a bit too much

7. How old is she? Oh and one of my seedlings had one curved leaf for almost a week but grew out of it.

8. I think medium can be a bit too hot.. what r u using??

Vegging outside the flower tent
    Vegging outside the flower tent

9. #26511 Nahnni, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    They are like 1 to 2 weeks old from seed this is the smallest one of them i dont think the white you see is powdery mildew because i have had a fan on all their life and sprayed them with milk but look at the new growth of this one is it nitrogen deficiency?

Attached Files:

10. Im using dirt with a whole lot of verm and perlite

Attached Files:

11. Damn I’m having issues with the girls. I’ve tried soap insecticide, neem, placing insect repeling flowers and herbs nearby. I bought some ladybugs. I don’t think there’s any new damage but their leaves have holes!! Well one has holes and my six week old has spots. Will they recover or am I screwed and wasted six weeks on these and they won’t recover? I’ll put pics. I’m so bummed. Well, one doesn’t have any damage and one a tiny bit. My six week girl is in flowering and has lots of spots, but only in a few places and no holes so maybe something’s helping. I’m pretty sure it’s aphids. I even had a couple of these little fuckers land on me. My girl who’s looking the worst is half the size of her tent mate who has zero damage. The other 3 week old is outside. Very minimal damage. I did a dumb thing and sprinkled cinnamon on the one who’s got the worst damage because I read they can repel insects. They actually do get rid of fungus gnats and can be used as a rooting agent. Maybe making her worse? I did that over a week ago and have tried spraying the leaves with with just water and it won’t come off. And I’m still working on getting rid of the bugs but is there anything I can do about the damage to the leaves? I gave the little ones a tiny dose of nutes because they’ve been growing fast except the littlest one and I figured maybe it will help her. The one with the worst of it has some preflowers coming out. One my trees in my backyard has giant holes in a lot of leaves while the one next to it has none. Sigh. Will trimming leaves off the sad little one help?

Attached Files:

12. Fuck soap use milk

13. Having an issue with brown spots on a new plant. It’s Dutchpassion Strawberry Cough. Grown in an ebb/flow table. Ph has remained between 5.9-6.1. PPM for the past 4 days has been 525 General Hydroponics Flora Series. Under a 1000w hps about 28” below light. Have two other plants of different genetics that are both dark green and healthy. Originally I thought it was just a bit nute burned from scaling up the PPM too quickly.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Milk? I’ll have to investigate cuz I’m growing organic and that would be great if it worked! Do ladybugs like milk? Tbh I was pretty stoned when I did the whole cinnamon thing. Kind of ironic if I killed my MJ plant because of drug induced stupidity. Maybe ladybugs like cinnamon? Milk and cinnamon go good together....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Milk wont help with bugs lol it only helps with powdery mildew and that still not a cure judt slows it down

16. You wanna get hold of a spray fungicide that looks like leaf shothole disease cause by leaf pathogens

Make sure the fungiside you get is suitible for fruits or edible plants and also cut away the severly effected growth but not too much just the worsed of it.

17. What? I’ve been going off the assumption it’s bugs. That’s what my daughter suggested. Not sure about that leaf spot tho. I looked it up and it doesn’t look like that. I dunno. All 3 of my three week olds had a significant growth spurt when I checked on them thus morning. Even the sickly one! Maybe the last and tiny dose of nutes was a good idea!

18. It deffo looks like shot hole fungus yellow brown spot then holes? If it were bugs eating chunks like that out id be looking for catapillas ect