Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Overwatered/Underwatered maybe?

What size pots and how much water for each one have u been using?

Do you stick your finger into the soil to check? Lifting the pot is a good indicator as well. Lift if once you water it and lift it when it's dry and you'll be able to tell when it needs watering. Color looks healthy. Stretch the watering to 4-6 days for next time and see if they perk up

2. Hay all.
    I have a seedling that looks under the weather.
    I admit to flushing my soil for a run off of 6.37 pH. I'm not sure why it looks faded. My led is 4 feet away. Feeding 200 ppm. 65°F. The cotyledon never got crispy before...

(Kosher tangie)
    (Bag seed) IMG_20190213_125708.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Relative Humidity?
    What size container is it planted in?
    Shouldn't need much water at that size

No experience with leds but I'd double check the distance it should be

4. Blunt should be ok as long as you dont handle tobacco unless it was tobacco wrap if so it can pass the virus on

5. There autos your ment to put them kn the final pots they wont grow much dude before growjng autos hit up my.auto help.page learn about autos in 3-4 weeks they should look like this

They wont grow in tiny cubes and there on a time line.

You sure there auto if there autos id start again sorry dude 20180923_165205.jpg

6. 20w wont grow a plant especilly 12 you want 100w per plant minimum
    And you cannot clone autos....

7. Too much nitrogen leaves are dark and curling under flush when she needs watering and it should.stop the leave may return to.normal.vut not.always bit new growth should become normal

8. Ph seems a lil low for mag absorbstion aim.for 6.8

9. Also bit small to.be feeding already to.be honest.

10. If any thing leds are too far mine sit around 12-18 inches away

11. I have got a question for the growmies ! Can off pattern watering cause wilt (Different times of the day)?
    I water every 3-4 days with 6-8 cups water but, their was a big storm power went out a few times and the plants did not drink as much.
    The schedule for watering got way messed up since, I had to top off a few of the girls on different days with a few cups of water. After 6 days of not getting a FULL watering (1-2 cups) I have managed to get them on the same cycle and gave all plants a full watering today (5-8 cups With Kelp) at 10:30 am PST I don't Ph I grow with a living soil. With that being said I checked runoff and it was solid at 6.7 respectively, water temps were 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit. So any ideas ? I am thinking it is because I have had to much fluctuations in the times of which I am watering but Idk...
    They also wilted last feeding I posted the pics in my most recent grow journal the plants have done this and bounced back in a few hours every time but I do not want it at all lol cheers thanks for any advice/help/opinions
    -Bigbudz

12. Oooh Temps are locked in at 68.7-80.4 Fahrenheit RH drops to 35% and goes up to 55%

13. I wouldn't worry, they're looking healthy to me!

I suppose a combo of the power outage and fluctuations of watering times MAY result in drooping but I wouldn't bet on it. You said half the ladies responded well and the others didn't. I'm thinking the ones that responded well were more thirsty and the others weren't which is why they perked back up once they dried out a bit. Just my 2 cents

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watering times is what I am betting on they are all already praying and will be leaf stripping here shortly thanks mane !

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

15. No i shouldnt make them wilt the power going off could csuse stress tho

• Like Like x 1
  16. I ended up talking to an OG grower (30 years plus). He said they just wilt sometimes when they get watered he did not have an explanation. I am thinking the strains did not like the small pots but they bounced back and got stripped yesterday thanks loki !

17. They dropp when watered cause there filling up there leaves they get heavy and droop a lil the plant once its taken on water will lift them again to get full light or if ya on 24/0 lighting some times you get droops cause altho cannabis is a c3 plant it will actully rest its self for a few hours a day so drops its leaves a touch

• Like Like x 1
  18. Please help!!! I trimmed off the large fan leave a couple of days before i started flowering. I am 2 weeks into flowering and the stems on my Critical Mass Plant are turning red, there are red streaks appearing and the leave look tired and light green. I use Calmeg regularly.

Attached Files:

19. Mag def potentially