Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Thanks you’re the GOAT!

2. If there photoperiod as in you need to change day length to make them flower i take it there not auto flower

• Like Like x 1
  3. No they are not autos. Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hey man, I really appreciate you starting this thread and hopefully you cN help me out with my problem. So I planted a regular fire fruit snax from greenline seed co and it came up great and had been doing well. I have it in fox farms oc. Frst in a solo cup with drainage and it's currently under a Mars hydro
    Hey man, I really appreciate you starting this thread and hopefully you cN help me out with my problem. So I planted a regular fire fruit snax from greenline seed co and it came up great and had been doing well. I have it in fox farms oc. Frst in a solo cup with drainage and it's currently under a Mars hydro 300. So yesterday which os13 days from breaking soil and it's has single blade, two 3 finger and working on the next and is say is about 7-8 inches tall. I checked on her and it seemed as if they were losing color and even becoming yellow in some places ( ill attach pic) now this morning I looked and it wasn't any worse really except one 3 finger leaf had a slight browning at the tip. I assumed it was overwatering so I'm giving the soil extra time to dusty before next watering. Think that's it? What should I do? Don't wanna lose her! Any help is much appreciated. Thanks again

Attached Files:

5. Cool so they should pull though you not working on an exact time line like with autos :) its why photos are more forgibing and you can make mistakes it may need a few more days veg to come back from.

6. Ffof can be a little hot (as in too much nutes) as she grows she will stop burning and cope with the soil she might not be overly hungry the yellowing would need a pic to really diagnose it tbh

• Like Like x 1
  7. You have a pic sweet that to me looks like mag def so some epsome salts will help spray it as it works faster and if you can ph the run off of your water.
    Soil ideally want to be 6.5-6.8

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Burn or deficiency? Or something different entirely? First grow [​IMG]

9. Bit worried plants are doing bit better since transplant into 5 gallon heat has been really fluctuating past few days got real hot for a few hours and some shock from switch to brighter light just wondering if I should be worried and what the causes are for the weird redening stems some weird yellow spots and lots of leaves getting like a light green in-between veins first grow so any tips appreciated as well

Currently under 380 true watt LED in promix vegetable soil with added perlite 6 and a half weeks from seed slight added Flora nutrients not lots tho at all they haven't really needed any so far maybe 3 times in whole grow I've given a capful of a 1/4 recommended dose in a 2l of water capful per plant on top of soil after water have topped 3 times on 3 and topped twice on other 3 and 1 fim IMG_20181208_014218.jpg IMG_20181208_014238.jpg IMG_20181208_014259.jpg IMG_20181208_014317.jpg IMG_20181208_014343.jpg IMG_20181208_014359.jpg IMG_20181208_014406.jpg 1544262463724.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hello guys, have a slight issue with the girls - I’m thinking heat stress or possibly a low humidity problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I’m week 3 veg and growth has been really slow for the last couple days.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Update, I fed and flushed not knowing which; it looks worse though [​IMG]

12. Hey can someone help? Have these 2 ladies that were growing fast until 2 days ago I went in to cut a solo cup down so the leaves wouldn’t be restricted then a few hours later I came back in my big plant looked sad now the leaves have all wilted and the other plant that’s perkier started getting yellowing on the leaves and looks like it’s the tying to die

Attached Files:

13. Figured it out, damn light was too close

14. First grow and almost 6 weeks into bloom noticed some spots on a fan leaf. Got some pictures of it today after I got up and it looks better but I still wanna check. My beginners hunch is a calcium problem but this where I turn for help from the pros.
    600w hps
    Ffof,happy frog, perlite mix in 7g
    GH Flora series, Diamond nectar , armor si, liquid koolbloom, floranectar,about half strength in tap water that has sat out for at least 48 hours. Ph to 6.3. Ppm of feeding is roughly 650. Tap water is rather high I think at 475 avg. Haven't used any calmag , was seeing if tap water was sufficient. Thanks everyone 20181216_114913.jpg 20181216_114939.jpg 20181216_114949.jpg

15. Your seedling looks healthy, don’t freak out. This seems to be genetics. What strain is it. I am guessing something in the grape or purple family.

16. She is looking good so far. Let her grow time will tell if you need to make adjustments.

17. Unfortunately this one is dead

18. What soil is being used. Looks very heavy. Also fill the cups all the way to 1 centemeter away from full. Make sure there are a bunch of holes i the cups for drainage. It almost looks like the plants are in to low of humidity. Seedling need a humidity of around 60- 70% and as they grow the humidity can be lowered. If a seedling has no humidity they will dry and wilt the humidity helps the leaves keep moisture. If humidity is the issue you can raise it by putting a pan of rocks or gravel with no sand, in the area thw plants are in. The lights will heat the rocks causing them to heat off the water causing humidity.

19. Seedling dont need special light. Right now a 60w housebuld would do great. Put ur hand between bulb and plant if u fell heat its to close..

20. Sorry fort the bad quality.
    Plant is Durban Poison and its 7 days old.
    It has kinda weird bent from the middle of the both leafs and alse the side of the leaves are like curling under or shrinking and it has weird bumpy blistery surface. As you can see there is some purpleing to see. Its worse if you give the plants look from under. Stem if purple also.
    I would assume over watering and or nutrigen overdose.
    Temps are 15c at night, but other plants are kinda ok if not counting purple stems.
    Its under 400W MH around 50cm from it (25inch) with 3 other plants.
    It was kinda close to light before, like 30cm (15inch) but i moved it as i saw problems and today i repotted it too. Any help? Ph is around 6.5 to 7