Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Most will take both i had an old ass mag ballast hps i coukd out mh in no issues

2. Yes, just a time shift. Still 12/12

3. i found that it did do both and is this same lokie that did the amp can micro grow

4. Dont really matter then but at 3-4 weeks in flower youll notice slow down in vertical height then ahe should start gaining thickness to her buds.

5. No never done a micro grow lol i tend to go for bigger plants ;)

6. Hi! I need a piece of advice. Noticed some disturbing things on my girls :( Is it the thrips that are eating my plants?

Attached Files:

7. Looks like thrip damage man

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Is there anyone out there that believes more leaf should be plucked at this point? 2nd week of flower. Don't have the best lights so I'm worrying about lower sites. IMG_20181129_102451.jpg IMG_20181129_102542.jpg

9. I dont pluck a single leaf. To me the leaves are what collect the light to make the energy to make the budsites. I never cut leaves i just puck out and crispy ones.

10. Word, I just don't want to be the guy that says,"Wish I would have opened up the bud sites to more light" at the end of the grow

11. Lst to open her up if you wish .
    But ive not defoliated any of tgede sone may have had lst thats it tapatalk_1477657834640.jpeg tapatalk_1477657788307.jpeg Screenshot_20161028-132847.jpg Screenshot_20161028-132838.jpg IMG_20180929_113659_575.jpg IMG_20170717_154509_725.jpg Screenshot_20170104-192226.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Second to last pic is one plant and not same grow as tbe one above with 3 autos.

Last pic is also a completely diff grow to the others

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alright so I’m a FIRST time grower and this is my first plant, GG Autoflower. The setup I’m using is a 2x4 tent, 300w LED, Fox Farm soil (Happy Frog) as well as the nutrients ( Big Bloom, Grow big and Tiger bloom). The feeding I gave my plants was 2ml of cal mag, 10 ml of big bloom and 10 ml of grow big in the veg stage. When my plant started to flower I substituted the grow big with the Tiger bloom with still the same dosage. Once my plant hit Day 57 I noticed some purple dots on the fan leaves on the upper part of the plant. I didn’t think anything of it I thought the leaves was just going to change color lol. Till I noticed some yellowing and my tips started to turn brown. My main concern about the plant is since the plant is late in flower and the nute burn looks bad on the main cola will it have any affect on the buds? Will I have to defoliate the fan leaves early ? As well as start flushing ?

I APPRECIATE ANY HELP GIVEN

Attached Files:

14. Give her some molassas she looks a lil calcium deficent.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seed Initially planted too deep. Had to remove helmet head, may have had powdery mildew; couldn’t tell I washed the plant though. Came home to the Rockwool dried out and the seedling leaning over today it was up, it’s my favorite strain so I really don’t want to lose it, and I only have one seed left. Thoughts?

Also since it was planted so deep a part of the stem is under the Rockwool and is a little brownish.

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Can I fix this. I belive it was caused by low humidity and high heat. Not getting much responses on my other posts. You can check my history for details of what happened to my plant.

Attached Files:

17. Second puc aint loading but she looks fine atm just keep roock wool moist dont let it dry out

• Like Like x 1
  18. If there photos they will be fine just spray the dirt off of her

19. Sorry I am new to this. What does photos mean?