Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hey people. First time grower here.
    Cannabis home usage recently became legal in my country, so now I have 7 babies in growth.

The seeds were random, but everything else is identical. They all have the same potting soil and get watered at the same time (I usually wait till sticking a finger in the soil comes out dry). Nutrient wise, I use some ocean-fert stuff recommended by a lady at my local nursery, and have only administered it twice with the last two waterings. My problem is only the one plant which is going white and curling at the leaves. I actually started the nutrient stuff because of the problem plant.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. Anything wrong with it? Why is it so dark in the middle? Ive seen light green in the middle always. But this time its dark. And why is the leaf bent like that. Thanks in advance 20181117_174715.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What could be up with my little one. she a white widow AF, grown with proper ph between 6.5 - 7. she seemed to be doing okay just wondering if shes lacking something and what she may be lacking.

Attached Files:

4. Topped few days ago new growth has been extremely fast but just wondering if the purple stems are normal as the stems that are purple have tripled in thickness IMG_20181120_214537.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pretty normal man, nothing to worry about :)

6. Hi, can anybody help? This is my first proper grow and It is day 43 after the flip, up to this point all 3 of the blue cheese have been really healthy, but for a week the front has started to show deficiencies. Leaves are yellowing and dropping off at the bottom of the canopy, I’m running in coco with;

600w hps & mars hydro cob 300w
    R/o water
    Cal mag
    Ionic bloom
    Flower burst
    Cannazym
    1.2 ec
    PH’d to 5.8
    Temp 80f
    RH 45/50

After a slurry test my PH is 6 and the ec came out at 0.5 but the plants have tip burn? Any help would be much appreciated I have been searching the forums for days and cannot figure it out!

upload_2018-11-21_8-10-14.jpeg

upload_2018-11-21_8-13-6.jpeg

upload_2018-11-21_8-10-36.jpeg

upload_2018-11-21_8-12-1.jpeg

Attached Files:

7. Weird growth after fim leafes look weird compared to the plants I just topped 1542914932650.jpg IMG_20181122_112738.jpg IMG_20181122_110655.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Anyone think this will bounce back? I believe they had too much light. Currently under 125watt CFL 20” up.
    Humidity dome and heating pad
    75° 50% -65%humidity IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0572.JPG

9. Cfl 20 inches up wth you need cfls like 3 inches awayy not 20" away

But it looks like damping off and no thst wont boubce back

What soil is she in ?

Mine sit under a 700w led 12-15 inches up and are fine.

But cfl need to be with in 3 inches of the plant.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Soil is fox farms ocean forest, i was worried about giving too much light; someone suggested 12”-18” away. But 3” the light is kinda warm that close like 80°+

Damping off?

11. Cfls need to be within 3 inches its why there a good veg light but not great flower light. If the cfl i a little hot a 12v computer case fan blowing the heat off it is normally good enouggt too keep canopy cool.

12. Damping off the death of young seedlings as a result of a fungal infection encouraged by damp conditions.

If this happens there little you can do. Except dry the soil and hope for the best but i think your plant was way to young and wont pull through

What soil is she in

13. Soil is fox farms ocean forest

Damn I was hoping she would pull through, I’ve got other seeds; I’m guessing I should just give up her spot to one of those.

Note the photo was taking after watering, it was dry prior.

I lowered the light before I left for work, now that I think about it, could’ve been lower. Thanks for the suggestions; anything else? I’d love to hear it.

14. Hey Everyone, I have a question hopefully someone can help. i have a " Hydrostar digital ballast 1000w dimmable " does any one know if i can use both hps and mh in this ballast?

it does't have a switch that i see that says hps / mh. i have read that i can buy conversion bulbs.

15. Hey all, I lost power about a week ago. Dumb me.... didn't realize my timer would be off. It's been on a different cycle, about 2 hours earlier, the lights come on. I'm in week 3-4 of flower. Noticing some stunted growth. I moved my timer back to the original "Time" . Is that the right call?

16. So it was just a time shift right so it just came on 2 hours eatler and was on 12 hrs the off right? Or had it added 2 hours to the light time