Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Should I go ahead and remove the damaged leaves when I transplant?

2. Is this powdery mildew?

I noticed this recently but was thinking that it was just spots from my nutes but now I think it's mildew.

What does y'all experience say and how should I handle this?

I took more than a few photos to help you see what I see, if you need another angle leery me know please. 20181108_233031.jpg 20181108_233103.jpg 20181108_233148.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No she will either use them.or mobileise the NPK Mg out and drop it then remove it. Unless the damage is showing signs off mold but the transpalant will shock her so little stress as poss.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Poor pics.
    but does it look like.someone dropped some flour on the leaf or does ot rub off if yes then you can do a milk leave wash using milk to wipe the leaves down. After a few hours id spray her with water if shes not in flower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spreading Browning still lime green and weird grey patches on bottom of some leaves starting to get concerned transplanted them after a flush to get all nuts out and now just water am I just being impatient or should they be better these are the worst of the 6 also slightly curling down and crispy leafs on one of them

Attached Files:

6. #26086 BuenoBueno, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    ---

7. What soil is she in how offen are you watering

8. #26088 loki125, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2019
  9. #26089 BuenoBueno, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    --

10. Organic vegetable potting soil and when they were in small pots about twice a day one early early morning and one around 6pm whenever soil is straight dry but I added some nutrients a few days ago which I probably shouldn't have done but have flushed twice since then and gave them an Epson salt spray just followed what I was told on here but that was earlier today so I have yet to see any progress on if that is going to work or not

11. Give her a day or so she may green uo from the light

12. Well let her dry out that should help she really doesnt like to be too wet.

Like a dry and flood.

13. I just transplanted my larger plant into a 5gal bucket and these 2 things popped up the next day. I've had no issues with this plant at all and it's been doing real well so I want to make sure it stays that way. Any idea what could have caused this?

Attached Files:

14. Droped any water with nutes in it on them leaves

15. I dont think anything was dropped on the leaves. I'm about to go check on them again and see if anything has changed

16. My plants are at the end of week 1 of 12/12. I fertilized and watered plants 1 week ago. Ph was 6.6 and i am using sensi bloom

17. I am at the end of week 1 of 12/12. I am growing kandy kush and blueberry. I watered and fertilized my plants 6 days ago. Ph was 6.6. I mixed maxigro 10-5-14 with sensibloom a and b. I wanted higher nitrogen prior to flowering. I should be watering with straight water tomorrow. Some of the leaves are turning black and curling up. They are brittle as well. I have photos but unsure as to how to post.

Attached Files:

18. More pics....

Attached Files:

19. More pics

Attached Files:

20. hi guys, i am an assiduous reader of this forum, already took a lot of info with you guys

this is my second grow, the first was aborted due to house change...

my girl is an Lemon Haze Auto, o move her to soil on 8th october so she is 45 days from germination.
    the growth is indoor with a 75w led 18h/6 in a 10L fabric pot

since last week the temp in grow tent is between 18 and 20º. a 6º drop in the last 3 weeks...

5 days ago i notice the first pistils, so she is in the 1st week of pre-flower right ?

today i notice the bottom leaves are turning yellow from inside to outside as shown the photo below.

she don't drink too much, the last watering was almost 2 weeks ago, with a bottled water with PH 6.3

is this a nitrogen issue ? the nutrients in the soil ended ?
    i already have ( but not used ) biobizz product set. grow, bloom and top max.

thanks!

Attached Files: