Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Need some help with my seedling i don't know why but the leaves are curling up, i have them in organic soil, 150w cfl temp always at 75 humidity at 70 with my humidifier ,

2. Hoping for some help , some leaves on my plants are looking a little sad. This is my first grow , using pro mix and light amount of big bloom nutrients from fox farm. Not sure what it is. Magnesium deficiency pictures look close but not really

Thanks !

Attached Files:

3. could anyone help me on this.. im using coco and I transplanted 4 days ago into a 5l from a solo cup, i give it a plain water with rhizotonic straight after transplant (was not sure if to feed). Is this normal transplant shock ? The very lower leaves are slowly turning yellow? Im new to coco. The plant is about to get a water so any opinions on what i should do, Go back to my normal feed? Ive got cal-mag but used any yet.. thanks alott

Attached Files:

4. If you are using coco you have to feed, they will probably bounce back in a couple of days.

5. Perlite
    Cal-Mag every watering 1tsp per gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Mix new soil 30% perlite
    It will explode the growth

@ I love growing weed

7. Oh yes transplant into new soil

@ I love growing weed

8. Got a problem guys had a skunk#1 flowering for two weeks then timer failed end up having 3 days of 24 light obviously set her back a few weeks now she has started budding again she is showing signs of deficiency I using organic nutrients biobizz grow 1ml per litre and bloom at 2ml not added top max yet dunno why , have a look and tell me please

Attached Files:

9. Looks like K def to me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I actually thought it was a calcium deficiency was going to get cal mag , how would I fix the k what do I need to add ? Could I add a banana tea which is high in k ?

11. Molassas will give most of whst you need 5ml per liter

12. I actually brewed up some banana tea with honey last night and gave her that lol trial and error only way we learn , would molasses on its own sort it out ?

13. Id also add some form of nutes but molassas has quite alot in it. Dunno how well banna gives up the K in a tea may need to be broken down fully but like ya say trial and error

14. I will go get some molasses and try it if my brew doesn’t work , cheers

15. Could add molassas to ya brew but dont brew it too lo g as it will froth up

16. I’ve already gave it the brew lol am actually using biobizz grow is that not meant to be molasses’s

17. Might be slightly based on molassas dont wanna use grow in flower

18. Says on the biobizz chart to use 1ml per litre through flowering until last two weeks bro