Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. You can use peroxide but fixing the light leak is the main concern you can you peroxide and inna few days its back. I have fish so i have battled alge i can put a towel over my tank turn all lights out for 3 days remove and the alge is pretty much dead vac it up amd its gone. Fish can do the rest. Kill the light kill the algea.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #25922 Whitegorilla, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    So for the single plant with the deficiency, if it's phosphorus, do I need to increase nutes with the phosphorus?

3. @sp@nisharcher can you let us know what ppm nutes you have at this stage please?

4. Hi guys, quick question here, not even sure if this is an issue. One of my seedlings is smaller than usual, it is growing at a normal rate but is in its entirity very very small, i havent read anything about dwarfism in plants, it appears very healthy hasnt stretched but its first leaves were miniture and the stem is very think, although in proportion. Any thoughts ???

Thanks

Grows before hoes

5. Got pics and conditions
    Strain ect

Tho a fan can help make plants stronger

6. So I checked the pH of my soil at 6.8 and the leaves keep yellowing slowly purple stems so I gave them some Epsom salts with pH water of 6.0 guess we'll see what happens.

7. Hey guys I am writing this on behalf of a friend of mine in Turkey who does not speak English. He purchased some seeds online and planted in pots in his yard. As far as I know he used a fertilizer called bigbud and cow manure. The plants started to develop buds but the state of the plants deteriorates day by day. They are not very dense and have bunch of yellowish leaves. Here are the pictures. Is there anybody who can advise to save these plants? What should he do ? received_216755539194349.jpeg received_2198933727031659.jpeg received_346986019177600.jpeg

8. Can anyone help me identify what this is? It's killed a plant, about to kill another and I have beginning signs on almost the rest of my crop. Only thing I've done differently was sprayed them with a horsetail tea I made for the Pm I was starting to get. Which is suppose to help with mold and fungus!! 20180916_121537.jpg received_261588604683658.jpeg 20180916_121424.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What the ph of the run off does he know? Id give some molassas but you will get some yellow leaves if it only a few a week it not too bad but looks like N def and you dont wanna give too much N in flower
    Id also give epsom salts

10. Lools like some fungus by never seen amything like it tho

11. Can someone ID what is going on with this plant? I recently discovered some gnats and figured the larvae must be chewing at the roots but I am not sure. Temp and humidity avg 75/50. This is a soil grow and I’ve been watering with molasses and distilled water. HELP!

Attached Files:

12. Potassium def looks like but root dwelling bugs can cause all sorts of shit.

If gnats are an issue you can try some sand with broken shell in or just plain sand but broken crab oyster shells can be a real help too and put a good layer on the soil.

1 the sand stops gnats getting in as sand drains well stays dry gnats wont burrow through it the shells will cut any that even try if youce recwnt ly watered and if there are any lava left as they try to burrow out the soil the sand shell layer will cut them like razor wire and die.

Other option is spinosad drench first

13. I have two plants one is Gorilla Glue 4 and the other is Clemdog (yes with the ‘l’) I’ve done the same thing to each of them. Potted them in Miracle Grow, I know I know but the clem dog is not looking as healthy as theGG4. I’m not sure if it’s the nitrogen levels or potassiumlevels? Or was it phosphorus? I just smoked. I’m gonna buy it as soil pH meter today and read it but I thought I would ask for help first as I don’t want to flush it. The bastard pots are holding water like a dam so I am holding back from addming more water. Last water they had was water with grow big by fox farms and I have them a cup. The Clemdog leaves are turning light green

14. Need pics man and micrical grow wont do shot if ya flush it 99% use slow release pellets which wont do jack when you fkush as they take timeto dissovle tho issue could be water levels cannabis dont like wet feet too much and like a dryer medium with a flood then allow to dry almost to wilt then flood again picky plants

• Like Like x 1
  15. Loki let me add just a few commas that might have been overlooked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
    That’s better[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

16. Here are some pictures! I wasn't able to add any earlier. The one with the light green leaf spots is the Clem Dog and the bushier (in my opinion healthier??) one is the Gorilla Glue 4. I bought them both from a dispensary and have done the same for each. I just checked their ph levels and have included a photo of what they said. Let me know what you think! Album — Postimage.org Also let me know if my liink doesn't work

17. MY PLANTS ARE DYING IN FLOWER NOT TAKING WATER SOMEONE HELP
    Are they just done flowering? I removed some yellow leaves 3 days ago and use nothing but water I don’t understand

IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0141.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk