Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. If you're using only coco make sure to feed them with nutes

2. Just love ur imput

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I was planning to chop my last girl within a few days, but I’ve been away from her for the last 2 weeks and the last 7 days the humidity has been up to 80-90% with almost constant rain which of course has led to budrot... It doesn’t seem too bad, I’ve only spotted 2 tiny rotten spots on 2 buds. The climate change is probably also what has caused my girl to foxtail, which you can see on the pictures below. Now, what should I do?

I’m thinking of just chopping her today to save the rest of the harvest by throwing out the moldy parts, and keeping the healthy buds.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. My first grow since the 70’s (outdoor). Now indoors with led. Read everything I could before I started this project but going to make errors for sure. I've been having problems from the start of these plants with "Tacos". The leaves curl up slightly (some more than others) I thought my led’s were too close but they've been back up to manufacture recommended height for a couple weeks and the leaves are still slightly curling.

Run off ph is about 6.5 (goes in at 6)

The leaves should be flatter in my opinion. Or do they look okay? What do you guys (or gals?) think?

Attached Files:

5. Heat stress causes taco shells

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #25806 Deleted member 1065544, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2018
    We had a heat wave here and the poor things have known only high temps since they were born. About 90°+ daily with low RH. It's cooled off here so maybe they'll recover

7. Cool the room down get some fans moving the air around. My room gets hot also i just open the door n put a fan by my bedroom door n blow the a.c. air into my room

8. A.C..... Man am I Jealous. I was able to drop the temps down to around mid 80's but the problem is,
    this is an "extreme stealth grow."
    Gotta keep things on the down-low and can't be having the door open much.

Hey XchaoticmetalX, thanks for starting this thread. And anyone else that wants to chime in. What do you think of the plants condition? Does that look like heat stress? Maybe there is some other obvious problem that my noobyness is missing

IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1533.JPG

9. Looking for some help with a bunch of problems on one plant. Running an indoor ebb and flow setup with sensi grow and hydroguard. Distilled water only. Using a mars hydro 300w and 2 T5 24W bulbs to add some light to the tent. I bought 2 autoflower seeds, they seem to have been growing slowly since after germination. For the first 5 days I did not have a strong enough light, then I did not place my T5s close enough for a few more days after that. After that, they recovered well until the first plant vegan to have light marks on it. Then some of the lower leaves turned yellow and brown. Now some have began to have white splotches on it, they other plant seems to be growing slower but other than a tiny bit of drooping looks good. Looking for any sort of help or possibilities, its my first grow so I am kind of at a loss. I did clip the really bad yellow/brown leaves. It was started aroun 3 weeks ago.

Attached Files:

10. Are you watering enough roots could need some food.

11. Guilty as charged. I think I've been under watering. By the motto... less is more. But I went overboard. Just today I started to give them more. See what happens in the next couple days

• Like Like x 1
  12. So start your own thread dont hijack someone else's . Not trying to be a dick but you will get more responses on your own thread.

13. I did and got no responses, and I thought this was a general thread for any questions, as there are 1300 pages. The thread name is Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here. So idk why are you coming at me like that.

Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

14. This is a sick plants thread anyone can use it... the op aint been on in time and its become a huge thread for begginers and people with sick plants......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Im not expeience with hydro and espesilly ebb and flow but whats your ppms with nutes if you go to my auto help page a guy on there called spanish archer may ne able to help with your issue hes great with hydro and inthink he does nft so will be mich better than I at spotting any issues with regards to set up ect ect. How old are these plant?

16. Around 25 days old. I haven't been checking my ppm, just pH. A lot of the info I got was from a buddy who grew with aeroponics, he said if I was only using distilled, using the correct amount of nutes and checking pH I wouldn't need to check ppM. After hopping around on problem threads today I see that's probably not true. Also, how can I get to your auto help page? I'm very new and clearly unprepared.

17. Sorry im bad bro i appoligize i thought this waz a different thread . See what the weed does to me lol.

18. Ya i just realized that lol must of smoked a lil to much earlier lmfao im bad.

19. Yeah you need to watch ppms and should be a sticky in the begginers area called need help with autos or click my prifile check my replies it should come up in that list :)

20. Need help with autos? Welcome