Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hi my new growth is yellow what is that from? I water st 6.5 ph using happy frog soil day 25 from seed. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Definetely seems likes the plants arent taking the summer heat wave well; when leaves curl in like that it means its way too hot for them, im not sure what you can do if they are outdoors. Theres been a heat wave over the last few days and my indoor plants have the leaves starting to curl in like this, but with them being outdoors I wouldnt worry THAT much unless the heat keeps like this for longer

3. Looks like over watering and get some cal mag.

4. New growth comes in lighter. Up your humidity. If yellowing continues add nitrogen based nute.

5. Ok thank you I'm at about 35% humidity average a day

• Like Like x 1
  6. You want 60% during veg for good growth. Grab a small humidifier for $20 off Amazon will make a big difference.

7. O
    K question is i had 1 girl get light burn a few leaves r brown and a couple of top budlets have turned brown. Are those tops garbage now will my plant hermie on me . Im in week 4 of flower heres some pics thank u . Picture_20180521030546.jpg Picture_20185421025418.jpg Picture_20185621025616.jpg 20180621_122004.jpg

8. Can't see the buds that are burnt that you are referring to do can't say for sure but depending on the burn they may be garbage. The bigger issue is that you are only in week 4 and have already hit your max height? When your top buds swell will you being burning them also? Your plant seems at the max height your room can take and your lower canopy isn't getting much light. I would try to add side lighting to help bulk underneath. Watch for burning. As far as hermies no one can tell you that it is up to your plant. By stressing her the potential is there but if she is resilient and you get and keep her stress under control then hopefully you shouldn't have a problem. Keep light burning her and or add other issues and you very well could. I had a plant hermie but still produce so no one can answer that but your plant in time. So far I see no balls. Hope this helps! Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did this plant make it? Did you move your light as she grew or is this bleached from the light burn? Was she root boundwhen you transplanted her? Have you given her any nutes since you say she is in just outside dirt? Hard to say what went wrong here because this pic was taken late in the game of saving her :(

10. How many sprays from a spray bottle would you recommend for growing weed been reaserching about it can’t find anything.

11. Ipersonally don't spray because there isn't a right number really. I use a little humidifier to keep my air to the perfect humidity allowing the plant to drink the way it wants. If your humidity is right no need for spray unless you need to apply a nute solution to fix a deficiency. Many negatives can come from spraying. Get a humidifier and a hydrometer and you won't need to worry about it.

12. I found out about 250ml of water but how many times a day and how many times of week do you do?

14. Not sure if this is the right place. I've got a sick girl that's about 7 weeks into flower. I know It's probably lockout because of poor PH (not so clear on how to measure soil ph). I don't imagine there is much I can do this late in the grow. The issue started on 6/12 and I opted not to ask for help then...oops. Now, it spread to the sugar leaves.

So my question today is actually about if I should chop it down now, or wait another week or so. The strain is Seedsman Original Skunk #1 Fast Fem.

15. Some smaller plants in veg

I’m thinking it’s lack of cal mag but not sure, a lot of my plants have been acting this way for some reason

2E4F4578-9D2E-45DB-B062-D53378980F57.jpeg
    366339CB-AE3B-4F35-AFEA-195D4BCB7B8A.jpeg

16. Temp?
    Rh?
    Light?
    Light distance?
    Nute schedule?
    Have you given any cal mag at all?
    Looks like too high temps and lack of humidity to me.

17. Soil is like cement. Transplant and add 30% perlite. Ur roots need to grow freely and need air
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

18. If soil is like cement likely caise is too much cal not enough mag :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi!

Noticed some spots on mid to lower leaves.
    In Happy Frog soil about 8 weeks, only tap water until today. Used distilled water for today and watered till there was runoff. Looking into starting nutes and putting her into flowering super soon. Maybe this weekend?

Any thoughts or comments?

I'm a super newb 20180627_102508.jpg 20180627_102455.jpg 20180627_140038.jpg 20180627_140107.jpg 20180627_140122.jpg 20180627_140339.jpg 20180627_140428.jpg 20180627_140345.jpg 20180627_140441.jpg

20. Hi, im new to growing and also any forum ever..(bare with me).Im growing 5 plants atm..2 purple kush.non feminized.1 auto..not sure what kind.1 nL and a random feminized seed i had.there goin on 6 weeks old, and I have started them under cfls in a indoor grow box.2×3 and have just started hardening off out doors for an hour a day.im noticing some issues i believe, with all but one, ph levels all range from 6.0 to 6.5 they were planten in roots organic..and I was giving them nutes my last 2 waterings before the most recent watering.which i stopped completely believing the roots soil should be enough nutrients at this time.not only do i feel they might have stunted growth they seem to have some yellow specks towards the bottom leaves..i also have predator mites as a mites precaution because of a previous grow that was messed up .i also noticed 2 brown spots on one of them on the leaves.some yellowing on some, maybe some possible clawing..not sure...can someone help this guy out ...please..thnx n advance 20180627_182050.jpg 20180627_182034.jpg 20180627_182055.jpg 20180627_182029.jpg

Attached Files: