Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

• Like Like x 1
  1. all cool
    I remember reading your post, getting frustrated with you and typing my comment, and then going to other page of the thread and feeling stupid because on the next page you were apologising already

2. Not a fan of biobizz light jts soil and loads of coco whats your ph and why they clay balls on top thought ypubwere hydro.

I see heat stress so if ya can lower temps and up humidity.

The def could come from stress but interested to lnow your ph caise for 4 weeks there small hope there not in pre flower
    When didnyou start the nutes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That 3rd pic some of the leaves have a plastic look. I'd check for broad mites and rust mites

4. I've been treating with neem so if that is the case hopfully the neem will do the job

5. Tie her back and tape her up? Or go for a clone? I'm not sure how the injury happened, breakage from top down leads me to believe it was a weight problem, but I cant see how, shes not even flowering yet. 20180604_110325.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Help i cant figure out whats wrong with my girls. This came out of nowhere in like 2 days. I dont think they will make it all the way to harvest

Attached Files:

7. Jdes your girls are burnt. Could be light/spray combo burn if you're spraying with lights on or just using too hot of a spray. If you're spraying and sulfur burning it can look like that as well. Could also be wind damage if the burnt leaves are getting blasted by a fan. Remove the damaged material and don't spray or breath too hard for a week or so. They can still bounce back.

8. Now my turn: Can anyone tell me what this pest is? Found on a grape krypt in a greenhouse. It's about 1mm long, fast, found on lower leaves of the plant. Caught it with a piece of blue tape so this picture is from underside of the bug.

Attached Files:

9. Im not using sprays or lights they are growing outside the old fashioned way. Maybe I should just flush them for a while? Could it be from the wind? They are so close to cultivation i just need them to make it anothrr 2 weeks or so.

10. 62013B4D-1643-4CF8-94D5-9E98374E7C20.jpeg 6B35A3AB-66CA-4C3C-B600-AF04487E8348.jpeg Had to go out of town for work for a few days and came back to some sad looking seedlings that were doing so well.
    Over watering or heat stress is my guess.

11. Looking for some help/advice; first time grower here and just recently started having issues. Seems like yellowing of leaves and curling

Attached Files:

12. Whats going on with my seedling. The other seedling isnt having this problem? Tips are browning and curling both seedlings are growing together under the exact same conditions.

Attached Files:

13. Our plant is about two weeks old and was doing amazing! We went out of town for 3 days and when we came back it was a little droopy, so we watered it some. Today when we woke up, it looked like this. We didn't water it too much yesterday because we didnt want to over water and make it worse, but we are at a loss now. WHAT DO WE DO?!

14. Help!

I have some clones that over the last couple days have taken a bit of a turn for the worse...
    I am growing everything indoor at the moment and will be transplanting outdoors here by the end on the month (hopefully.)
    I have 14 plants growing from seed and 5 clones.

I had left town for the weekend and asked some one to water my plants based on my watering schedule. When i returned, my clones, and only my clones, had browning on the edges of their leaves, yellowing in outer portion of some leaves, curling on tips and edges and over all sad looking... :( The plants were watered with a heavily diluted nutrient/water mix. Again, the seed plants grew nearly 2" over the weeked and the clones are hurting. The clones are quite a bit further along in the grow process than my seed plants... got them at ~8-10" tall while the others were still seedlings.

Info about plants:
    Lights : two 4' CFL's on 20 hour cycle.
    Soil: Organic Super Soil. Runoff Ph tested at 6.8
    Water: RO water Ph'd to 6.2
    Current Pot size; ~2.5 L
    Watering routine: ~2 cups of water every 2-3 days, nutrients every 1.5 weeks dliuted to ~20% recommended amount.
    Nutrients: Horse maure tea and Organic kelp extract.

Link to photos of plants:

Thank you all so much!!!! I really appreciate any help someone might have

15. 34735509-7AE5-494C-B11F-8313F73D2523.png 27670B08-9C0F-40A1-8BC8-A31E260895E5.jpeg 1A06BBF0-89A3-4D24-9196-333B3D8C82CA.jpeg 9AA3AEBB-8799-4213-82B5-C8A6682DA8C9.jpeg 951DBB34-7CDC-44B1-A279-746FB8FDBE17.png 34735509-7AE5-494C-B11F-8313F73D2523.png
    I am a couple months into my outdoor season and for the most part my plants look great. But there is something that I can’t find a solid answer for/from anyone. On some of the branches and new leaves there is some extreme twisting and mutation happening and I was wondering what is the cause. Thanks!

16. Hey their, so about 4 days ago my plant started showing yellowing spots and leaves curling down, any idea what it could be? This is the only plants in the grow with symptoms

6 1/2 weeks into flowering
    Temps range from 88 lights on to 79 lights off
    Humidity ranges from 20-30%, and jumps to about 50 for a day or two after watering ,
    Been using fox farms trio for nutes

Attached Files:

17. Bag seed plant, was under a cfl and seemed richly green until a few days ago when I started noticing the leaves were turning Brown. It started in normal soil from outside. I thought this was normal caused by too much nutrients? I have move it to a bigger pot in hopes that they extra space for roots might fix the issue. Just not sure what to do. Worried I'll kill it before I find the answer with research. Any more data I can provide to help with troubleshooting just let me know! 20180616_101755.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. How much nuted are you giving them? Might try and ease off on them a bit and see if they bounce back. Generally droopy claw like leaves are getting too much nutrients. Leaves look really dark too but in assuming this is an indica plant. Its also normal for leaves to start turning yellow towards the end of the flowering cycle your pistils are looking very brown.

19. I’m using fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom. I’ve been following the standard feeding strength, about a week n a half ago when I first saw yellowing tho I used the heavy feeding strength.