Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Thanks for the info, so worst case I chop the half that split will the other half remain fine or should that be chopped too? I guess losing 4-8oz is better than losing the whole tent

2. Went in to check and 1 of the 5 branches already was not looking good so has to chop 1 so far, I’ve added some late stage ripener and weight gainer so if nothing else hopefully it matures a bit before I have to make the cut, and pray for no hermie in between lol

3. Halp!
    Whats eating my little strawberry cough mother? also - leaf tips curling down?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. thanks man for replying. I actually rotate pot twice in a 20 hour light cycle. probem was I planted too shallow and you can see part of the root in the pic where its leaning (thanks granny btw) I added dirt and shes fine.

5. one more question, I know this may not be the right forum but I dunno where to ask... if you had to choose between 77-79 degrees with 40% humidity or 84-86 degrees with 60% humidity for 11 day old seedling, which would be my best way to go? I'm having a hard time keeping the 2 at perfect levels together... srry but any advice is greatly appreciated

6. I'm unsure what's causing these spots on my leaves

Attached Files:

7. Looks like aphids

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. 77to79. I grow indoors and out with less than 15% humidity and never have any issues. Heat stress will keep your plants from finishing and screw them all up so I quit worrying about humidity a long time ago and worry more about air flow

9. Thanks man very useful ill stick with the lower temps

• Like Like x 1
  10. A lot of guys believe in the humidity thing. Im living proof. I post my gauge all the time.
    My summer journal

11. Thanks again man I'm as new to growing as they come and I stress over everything haha need to learn LITFA before I cause a problem. I followed your journal, definitely impressive. She's at 79 degrees 40 humidity so ima just let her grow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah we were all that way at the beginning. I really think too many guys put way too much into this but I've never tried their weed so it's hard to say. But after you do a bunch of plants like I do cuz I live in Cali then you realize that a lot of that stuff doesn't even matter that much. I'm always debunking a lot of these things that people have came up with a lot of it's hearsay. Like the ocean Forest will burn your plants. I'm going over a hundred in the last 2 years and never burned one. And I start feeding right away I give them grow big after 1 week

• Like Like x 1
  13. So anyways I also grow a lot Outdoors and I can just tell you that I've grown up to a hundred and twenty degrees and no humidity and still grows just like everybody else

14. Catch of the day lol. Just hung thr sour d[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah that's 1 problem with being new, everyone contradicts each other and I have no personal experience so I was just trying to go off what I read about high humidity, But if my plants turns out half that good this go ill be beyond happy. I'm beginning to think starting with autos wasnt the best idea tho haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. I started with Autos to. They are a little touchy at times. I just don't have the proper indoor setup yet I've been thinking about moving and don't want to put it in now. But if you can go outside that's the way to go. You don't have to worry about your lights being the proper ones huge electric bills the right distance from your plants heat stress proper ventilation all these things to grow indoors where Outdoors there's no way to adjust the Sun. My Niche is now been to veg indoors and set out to flower. We pretty much have perfect weather for flowering year-round

• Like Like x 1
  17. So if u live where its legal. U cant beat the sun. If my back was better i would only use lights for the extra hours that i can't get outside. I just can't take the girls.in and out. What's so funny is when one of these guys are on their posting about how many grams they get per watt all I tell him is I'll take anybody on I never hear another word lol

18. Yeah growing outside would be nice but I live in town in a place its not legal so outside is a no sadly. My setup probably isn't adequate to what most have but I bought a 2x2x4 with a 300 true wat led 3gal fabric pots and roots organic soil. Hope it works so my wife doesnt kill me... Also got gorilla glue autos from fastbuds

• Like Like x 1
  19. 20180503_105642.jpg 20180503_105642.jpg I have an Auto Caramelisious from MSNL that sprouted April 13th. Its in the Easy Organic Soil Mix for Beginners. I recently notoces some yellow spots on a couple of the fan leaves, I'm really new 20180503_105642.jpg 20180503_105642.jpg to this so I'm not sure what' wrong.

20. Hey man, Ive had the same or a very similar issue to yours. Although in my plant the dots are more concentrated and are only in 3 or 4 leaves. They stopped popping up or at least decreased after I started giving filtered water and nutrients. My guess is its a sort of ph or nutrient problem, but I could be wrong, just sharing my experience

• Like Like x 1