Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Thank you for your input , I haven't heard of that before, how would I go about killing it without damaging the plant?
    It's still vegging and I intend to keep it vegging until I figure out the problem so that I don't have to put any fungicide or pesticides on my budding plant

• Like Like x 1
  2. I took some pics with my microscope. its the best i could get, think it's fungal?
    20180429_214521.jpg
    20180429_214357.jpg

Attached Files:

3. #25583 Solagrowa, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    IMG_1591.JPG IMG_1586.JPG IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    Hello friends, I have some interesting symptoms on my seedlings that I am having trouble diagnosing. First issues noticed were burnt tips on the lower leaves which got darker brown but didn't really spread. The other symptom is dark grey tannish spots on the lower leaves and after a day or so they start bending up. I have a feeling it is a ph problem. Could it be a nutrient deficiency? 3 of the 4 plants are effected and the one with the most issues has super uneven growth at the top. Also the cotyledons have started to yellow. Grown in 3/4 fox farms ocean forest 1/4 happy frog, then transplanted to 50 50 mix of the two. No nutrients fed. 24 inch Under vero 29 leds. Temp 70-85 f.

Attached Files:

4. 20180430_155400.jpg this is the new growth and it was all good until late I foliar feed them with spray bottle very lightly I mean very lightly I did it twice a day for two days and then stopped after the bottle was empty , small bottle , small batch mixed nectar of the gods khaos , mabey just misting one squeeze each plant not point blank but a bit of range over them. I stopped to see if it would go away on the next resivior clean out and new sets of leaves come. I also have another
    20180430_155400.jpg
    question .........
    20180430_155625.jpg not sure if you can see the brown spotting of the leaves but it's coming back , the plant had it on the old first growth and went away and was looking great until last night over night it became brown spotted on the leaves , not necessarily at the tips down or base up , it's all over the leaf , a couple others too. What does this mean ? 20180430_155625.jpg

Anyways they are at a 62-67 water temp. 65-75 air temp.I do not have a ph or ppm meter , I know I need it badly but I mix nutes low to prevent the ec tds ppm to get out of wack.but I do use the strips , I use solution and general hydro ph down. I'm always phere down , never ph up yet. It's always apple jucie color between 5.0 orange and 6.0 yellow it's a darker yellow piss or apple jucie , hoping it's 5.8 but I see a swing every two days to high 6s . 2 exhale co2 bags over the canopys or plants for now , there too small , 750w hps 40 inches above the plants. I can dim to 600w or 750w 1000w 1100w. DE solistek a1 complete system with the original new bulb 2 months total time on bulb. 5 gallon DWC single buckets with air lines and 4 inch diffusers emitters.
    Useing cyco line up but minus b1 boost , slf 100 , superthrive , for the veggie ive it's cyco grow a and b , zyme , slf 100 , rhyzofuel , uptake , Dr repair ,for the grow phase....I'll add these nutes at a 1/4th strength and as week 3 progress, so do the nutes at 50 percent and then once week 4 veggie week 5 veggie mabey a week 6 veggie so I can fix this issue I have now a days have them up to par or over par going into the next transition of light bloom.

I need help tho...
    Thanks

5. IMG_1593.JPG
    Look at my post right before this. My plants have similar symptoms.

6. Did you do a mist spray feed ?
    Also I think I may have found out that the second one my sativa dominate has the ph flux brown spots from the foliage feed spray I had at a diffrent PH from the PH in the water where it's roots are , I do DWC...so I'm set on that but , I can't figure it out yet , but I'm on a clue that I've noticed all the plants I sprayed have that look , all the others dont. When you spray the foliage feed it's mentioned for under growth only not the top solar cell leaves persay. The top leaves , lol lmk homie

7. My opinion it's okay , nothing to worry about if you haveent added nutes.

If you added nutes and it's doing that , run off the water when you feed don't flush a plant that young but run the water and test the ppm , hopefully alove it may fix it self by flushing as time goes along.

Second opinion , your nutes are older and are starting to degrade and make werid stuff happen .
    Third opinion your over worried and you need to chill and ND let time go to the plants and stop being like the old me , OCD , LOOKING Do anything to love it more....just chill time is what I've learned ....patience .

8. Still no luck stopping this die back any help would be great.
    Tried flushing multiple times...using same water,nutes and environment I always have but this seemed to just pop up outta nowhere[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

9. Hi guys, week 6 of flower, 4 colas have split at the top of the stem, it never completely de attached and I’ve taped it, is it possible for this to survive or should I chop it? What a nightmare!

Attached Files:

10. Heya, this is my first grow, they are both sensi skunk automatic. The bigger one is about a month old and the smaller is a bit over 2 weeks (and seems to not be having any issues). The bigger one is tipping over, it stands straight when i put a bit more earth on it, should i keep doing that to keep it straight or tie it to a bamboo or something?

Also, what could these yellow spots mean? they are only on the lower leaves of the bigger plant. Maybe its a ph problem? or too many or little nutes?
    20180502_110459.jpg 20180502_110520.jpg 20180502_110530.jpg 20180502_110611.jpg 20180502_110459.jpg

11. No I don't use a mist on the leaves. But my guess is we are getting the same symptoms two different ways. And I bet it is all about ph fluctuations. My new growth looks a lot better after I transplanted and corrected ph.

12. How did they break? Is that mold?

13. What are you using for water? And are you using a calimagic or a calcium supp?

14. It’s either the weight of about 5 colas pulling each way or that it fell on its side, I went in today and almost had a heart attack lol, and I don’t think it’s mold it will be the flash on my phone making it seem strange I think.

15. 9B2AB3C6-425A-452F-8E1A-AEF0DA100D31.jpeg The biggest bud so far which is this is almost an arms length, I was literally about to support it again but I thought the weight of itself would have been good training at a certain point, pushed it too far maybe.

16. In my opinion , I would chop it rather than wait 3 weeks with a tape job to find out they hermied a few buds and a few seed pods made it because u actully waited b4 you chopped it from the nightmare that happened.

I felt really bad for you dude , I know feel the stress and feel others pain when it comes to growing. It's like a kid that broke his arm , or got cancer etc...it looks decent and I think you should actully do this...

Tape it up best as possiable and wait a week mabey 2 max and chop it if you don't want seeds. This is one lyrics cause I feel mabey you could still get some tricombs in a week with it split like that taped up. Don't wait anymore than 2 weeks or expect hermi.

In my opinion

17. Neither

I'm useing Cyco platinum series and a couple supplements

I use grow A and grow B
    Zyme , rhyzofuel, uptake , Dr repair, I don't have the B1 boost, also supplement with SLF 100 and superthrive and I have silica cyco platinum series but I don't use it , I did use it a tiny bit in week 3 cause it got super hot and that was after the picture so it's not Silica, but the new growth looks good BTW and it's just that one leaf and mabey 1 other . So
    Are you saying I should be adding calcium additive ,
    The Cyco website four months has a person ask if they need calcium additive like cal magic or cal mag and cyco said no you don't need it and they have it in the mix for the charts. I'm following the charts now for dwc minus the B1 boost at a 50 percent rate not the 100 percent dose they tell you to do. I'm also wondering if the reason I'm not getting major major league roots yet is cause the B1 boost not being there ? Or am I ready to add the nutes at 100 percent strength and that's why the first picture has the blotchy leaves... 20180430_155400.jpg

18. I also forgot to add that I'm useing good Maine water that's filled in 5 gallon buckets and sat open air for 48 hours with bubbles oxygen and no nutes or supplements curling for use. It comes out at 7.0 and I always out a cap full of ph down when filling and it comes out to 5.8-6.2 color compaision chart. Gh ph down and solution kit. Apple jucie piss yellow .

..the water may be r.o for the studios suites out of the sinks here , I've seen that the bath water has bad water and bad ph issues... so the sinks and drinking water must be hooked up to an R.O system can seem to locate it in the basement .

19. 11 day old gorilla glue auto. just wondering why its leaning over? I have constant airflow in my tent and it has been fine and when I woke up It had a good lean. I'm using 3gal fabric pots with roots organic and a 300w led. if you need more info plz ask. its not stretching I just wanna make sure its not from something happening underneath the soil.

Attached Files:

20. Growing to the light rry rotating 180 deg every few days

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk