Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Calcium def

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. THan
    thanks man! I was hoping that was the case :)

3. #25503 2chains, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    First time grower Northern Lights fem seed from MSNL. Please help seems to be immobile issue as on newer leaves noticed issue four days ago...tips are yellowing and interveinal gaps are more defined

Photoperiod seed in soil
    ph 6.5-6.8
    No till soil watered every 6 days
    adding alfalfa/kelp/malted barley powder every 12 days or so
    1 tsp neem oil foliar every 14 days
    using Myke's Flower product for transplanting
    QB132 X 2
    SOLAR STORM 440 LED

Any help appreciated!

20180420_tips.jpg 20180420_tips1.jpg

4. it's getting quite crowded on my one plant, i'm afraid the nodes under the fan leaves aren't getting enough light. should i defoliate? need opinions. image (9).jpg
    image (8).jpg

5. Might be a touch strong tgo its not too bad

6. I'm not sure if it is or not. not gonna test my luck. is there a way i can determine that?

7. "photoperiodic, meaning they follow a natural light cycle which determines how long the plant spends vegetating and how long it spends flowering. Different to auto flowering plants that enter a flowering cycle naturally independent of the lighting cycle."

8. Cal mag or some type of calcium for your soil , check your feed for the cal. Amount see if it's even getting in there , you say flower , so....if it's late in the game week 8 or more don't add, but week 5 , add the nutes . There's some time to go and you need health at that stage , it's the most important so be careful.

9. Autos will automaticly flower these guyr dont like beong defoliated unless you do it at the right time giving the lease stress possible

Photo perdiod means she will only flower once she get 12 hours of darkness a day

10. Noob grower here, first time growing on my own... I was doing ok until this. I’m In week 5, anyone know what’s wrong? This is also mostly only at the top (for now at least). Please correct me if I’m wrong but seems like there’s 2 different issues here and I’m guessing one is nute burn? But on the other hand i don’t know why those other top leaves are turning yellow/purple/brown E24B0F46-28F1-4F1F-A0ED-3F6ED2E43BE8.jpeg 5B3ADFFD-70B2-4FB2-B57E-F934609EF61A.jpeg 9A83E73D-50D9-400A-8724-C24B9E75EADB.jpeg 5CB17E22-0875-496A-8A51-2BB34BAEB17D.jpeg 3522D3E5-D36E-4E8F-A130-89448491B3D9.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. What are your temp from day to night. But id give her some mag and phos and some molassas

12. Pic 3 how did leave get disfigured? No bugs?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. don't think it'd be an auto if i found the seeds in bud, right?

14. No autos can pop a nanna at the end and givd a few bag seed sone can full on hermie giving lots of seeds but a full on hermie carrys the hermi trait which may express if stressed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alright cool. You're definitely right. Calcium def all the way. Good call lokil. I fear she may be a he already, the preflowers are still too small for me to be certain though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You win some, lose some. Still fun growing!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm saying do you think the plant(s) would be an auto/pheno if i found the seeds in weed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cant tell what was the strain of the bud they were found in