Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. What was ya last ph run off reading or have you done one recently

Other info needed
    Nutes (what ones how frequent)
    Temps
    Humidity
    Ph of runoff

Looks like it.cpuld be a ph imbalance also can we get a pic under natural light please

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. hey guys

does anybody know what that is????

Attached Files:

3. A plant in a pot lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Temps are between 24-28C
    Humidity 40-53%
    Ph runoff was 6.2 about 3 days back.
    Nutes I mentioned in the post.

5. Too much cal can lock out nutes but what coco you using also drop the ph to 5.8 you may be locking out the cal id get a swimg of 5.6-6 and take a run off messure ment too and well in an in messure ment.

Id give the plant a flush and use molassas in the first few liters of the flush gove it 1t min then flush ph water through then in the last 2-3 liters do molassas again

Use molassas in coco once a week as it stops salt build ups

Os your coco from a cannnabis purppse coco or was it a standard brick? Nutrient_Chart2-1.gif

6. Whats the temps and hum?

7. Helpful....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The higher that i've measured is 28.2 Celsius and humidity is between 59.8 to 75.9 when lights off...i don't know...maybe it's the extra led light that i installed (the plants are four in total and i thought that the 400mh that i have would be inadequate)...i switched it off...what do you think?? should i cut it off and get done with it???

thanks for your feedback

9. hey man thanks for this thread, everything was great with my autos i feed them in the weekend, yesterday had the day off, took them out of the tent to cleaning, and today one of them is completely hurt, showing some pretty big brown stains and curling up, i feed them both the exact same thing but the other is ok, one indica and one sativa autoflowers from FastBuds, have no idea what happened, any tips

Attached Files:

10. #25451 Throwawayaccount12345, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Hey guys, I have an auto flower northern lights we'll into its flowering stage (ten weeks old) (a bit of a late bloomer I know) has started to present problems.I have two plants and the other one is looking strong and healthy.
    1. Leaves around some buds are droopy and 'soft' (pic attached)
    2. A couple of leaves on one stem are rust/orange coloured in discolouration(pic attached)
    3. Leaf stems are a much darker red then 'healthy' plant.

Last thing, I have noticed an increased amount of woodlice crawling on it, but don't appear to be eating the leaf, but they are drawn to it. Temp is at 24-26, humidity roughly at 60% from earlier today. Light isn't a problem as I'm using 120w cfl above it. Last gave them nutrients two weeks ago, I think it's a problem with the pH, and have a kit coming soon, but just wondering if I've missed something glaring me in the face, and help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

11. Hey guys, my first indoor grow and I'm hoping someone can help as I'm having issues.
    Two Auto White Widow plants, 2x2x4 tent, 50/50 coco coir and perlite. Temps 24-29c, humidity 25 - 40%.
    Tap water is 6.5 PH and 18PPM.

I'm feeding with a dripper system, 4 times a day for 5 minutes with about 5-10% run off. Using Canna Coco A+B nutes.

I'm in week 2 of flowering and just upped my feeding PPM to 1000 from 700. Using PH Down to bring the PH to around 6.0

Testing the run off, it has PPM around 400 and PH as 6.5.

Everything was going fine but the other day I saw a couple of top leaves had red stems. A day later, those same leaves have brown spots on them.

Also a couple of bottom leaves, have turned pale yellowish and look like they are dying off. Some (5-6) of the bottom leaves also have burnt tips.

I bought some CalMag and bloom booster but I don't want to make it worse so I figured I would ask the experts here.

Pictures attached.

20180417_183052.jpg 20180417_183119.jpg 20180417_183324.jpg 20180417_183414.jpg

12. not sure what's going on here.
    image (4).jpg image (5).jpg

13. It's a hot spot generated from heat stress due to a hot spot and the plant not rotating everyday and just sliding still , try turning them every 8 hours 3 times a day , once in the mornings before you go, once when you come home or at lunch time , and once at night before bed , I always kiss theme goodnight lol , naw playing now but for real , it's a hot spot , it must be dry and Low levels of hummity

14. how would i go about that?

15. Look all over the plant under the leavez thrips are tiny 1-3mm long small ones are yellowish

16. couldn't find anything - i do have really bad vision though, so theres a good chance i just couldn't see it. any other suggestions?

17. just recognized this in one of my plants, not sure what's going on image (6).jpg

18. Not sure if anyone has seen this. According to Google, the spots on upper leaves could be a Calcium deficiency since my tap water is so pure.

The bottom leaves are likely showing a Magnesium deficiency. Or a Nitrogen deficiency. Or could be completely normal.

I will proceed with CalMag and Bloom booster unless someone tells me otherwise.

• Like Like x 1