Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hey, guys
    First time grower, first time poster. I've planted/germinated some seeds directly into a 3-4 gal(15 L srry Europe) fabric pots and put them under a 600w hps in a grow tent about 2 days ago.
    I got 2x White Diesel Auto, 1x Hindu Kush Auto, 2x Northern Lights Auto(which I got later, atm germinating)
    (also fckin tents i have severly understimated the size of a 4x4x6 that is huge...pfff and i thought my room was big).

The problem:
    Everything seemed to go well as far as my knowledge goes as on now, got REALLY long stems on them mainly I think because of the lack of light(I just buried away a inch of two), 8 days from germ, 2 days since under lights and now one White Diesel is completely "flaccid" and it just cant stay up on its own, the stem is really realy thin, balanced it somehow on soil.
    [​IMG]
    The hindu kush looks almost dead to me too as it hasnt even opened yet, just barely got the seed cap off.
    [​IMG]
    The other White Diesel looks pretty okay, I can feel that the stem is toughening up and looks generally healthy.
    [​IMG]
    Can anybody give me any advice or point me into the right direction? anything is helpful really thanks

2. The UK, i will feed her some canna nutes and the salts you mentioned and hopefully all will be well, thanks for all the info

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ahh uk go for plant magic old timers grow and oldtimers bloom i love the stuff and its not too pricy either

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Id start them under cfls rather than a massive 600w and whats your humidity and temps like

5. H202 can but can also supress the micro herd and also a good flush can help how bad is the infestation

6. Yeah I found out later too that it would've been better to start them under something less intense but I've already hit my budget.. almost twice.
    Haven't got any humidity temp meters or any means of measurement at all.

7. am i right in thinking grow is for veg and bloom for flowering? as i was told she had just started flowering so will i just need a bottle of bloom and epsom salt? cheers loki

8. Yeah it's a good meter high I think

[​IMG]

9. Id also get grpw she will.want some nitrogen for the next 2 weeks then flip ocer too bloom.

10. Your pic didnt work if they dont look like there doing to food raise it up a bit higher deffo mist them with water a few times a day if you can and at night too unless ya on 24/0

11. Yea okay I'm doing 20/4, giving them a bit of tap water about once or twice a day also pour a bit onto the sides of the pot just so it doesn't make too much direct contact with the moisture of that area but it is still humid.
    I got some Canna A+B or something off off amazon should I start putting those in?

12. No they dont need nutes for 2 weeks in soil wanna get a but bigger before nutes id mist them too keeps the top layer of soil moist if it gets too dry it can become hydrophobic

13. Ok will do, what shal i do with the epsom salt? is it something you do everytime you water or a one off thing? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Should I be worried about this? Plant looks healthy, every other plant in there is fine too it's just that this one has weird twisted growth. I guess it's a mutation but I wanted to make sure it's not wind burn or something first.
    20180415_120421 - Copy.jpg 20180415_120508 - Copy.jpg

15. Sad day. 1 White Diesel plant completely died(though it died long ago), tried to take it and straighten up the stem or something and instead it broke in my hand.
    The other is alright though.
    Read a lot online and said that this could be a fungi problem to the roots, could this be possible? 20180415_133403.jpg 20180415_133826.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Also can I germinate another seed in the same soil that I used for it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Could be damping off could be a dodgy seed ive had a plant pull through damping off but needed to make sure soil was dry but not too dry was so annoying

18. Id take out some and add a lil fresh soil just incase

19. You added nutes to a seedling that has all its nutes jam packed in its she'll, when you nutes your seedlings , it causes an overload and it has toxic your seedlings , you can save it but you have to only water with pure to the ph level you need for your medium no nutes for 3 weeks only add uses after 3 weeks and the roots are not just established but very established .....truth be told.