Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Will do...haven't done lst since running small CFL grows haha

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

3. Hey Loki,
    I did the flush yesterday....how long do you think it would take to see signs of recovery just noticed this morning it doesn't seem to have slowed down and more leaves are looking dead :(
    Cheers

4. Hmmm[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. And this happened more or less over night
    [​IMG]

6. Did Loki say what the problem was??

7. Yeah sort of

""Looks like a phos issue is it lower down the plant where its starting? A lil molassas should help
    Or if you can check ph of run off i know ya organic but if the microherd is supressed they may not be reigning in the ph. Molassas can help the microherd it also offers phos cal mag iron potassium as well as sugars""

Sent from my SM-G950F using

8. Give them a couple days add what you need to add they will perk up check ph he helped me with a problem to

9. Yeah this deffo looks like some sort of phos/ ph imbalance. Also double check for bugs. But the dark splodges deffo say phos def to me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. aa - Copy.jpg
    Does this back right seedling have a chance of catching up at all? It came out with yellow cotyledon for some reason.

11. Yeah it does stand a chance is it a photoperiod? Is slower cause it got off to a slow start but it can catch up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Yeah it's a photo. Normally I'd have popped a spare and thrown the runt but I changed my mind from 2 to 4 plants this run and didnt buy enough seeds

13. Is anyone familiar with Springtail control and/or eradication? Does h2o2 treatment work for springtails?! I have a severe infestation of springtails in a hydroponic system and using a .75% solution (1 part 3% h202 to 3 parts h20) does not have an affect on them. What would be the strongest h2o2 solution that you could use without harming the roots of a medical cannabis plant? I have a 34% technical grade h2o2 so would just need to dilute that down to the appropriate strength... I have also heard of a predator called hypoaspis miles, just not sure if introducing these guys into a medical grow would have an alternate negative effect.

Hypoaspis miles - Wikipedia

I have tried gnatrol fyi with absolutely no effect at the maximum strength of 6 tsp/ gal.

14. Should catch up then

• Like Like x 1
  15. Spring tails dont cause issues but being soul dwellers you can go h2o2 maybe but that will also damage your micro herd. Spring tsil normslly dead organic material

16. Them mites only live in the first 1/2 inch of soil spring tails are all over tho a flush could force many out

17. #25397 Dtp96, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Hi Can anyone help me? new guy over hear

this is my first crop (not the best I know) , I had a friend helping me out for the last 3 months but unfortuanlty he had to go away a few weeks ago, over the last week growth has slowed down and some of the leaves are starting to brown and curl like the photos below, anyone know what this could be,

since he went away I have been watering every 2/3 days using just plain water and not using any nutrients as he said he would let me know when to feed them again as he gave it nutrients about 2 weeks ago once and that was that none since..?

There was a slight issue about a month ago where one of the stems slightly broke away from the main stalk so we tied it up and the plant healed itself, I would say 75% of the leaves that are turning are attached to this stem

Sorry for the long post and bad terminolagy! Any info is appreciated and I can get more photos if needed

Thanks

Dtp 20180414_165654.jpg 20180414_165723.jpg 20180414_165734.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. She need nutes she wants nitrogen and mag mate asap grow nutes and some epsom salts would be a good start.

• Like Like x 1
  19. thanks! going to get some asap could you recommend any specific brand/bottle of nutes as i just had a look and theres loads of different types and not really sure what ones i need (my friend used the canna npk terra flores, would this be ok?) i have found the salts and will be getting some asap! cheers

20. You uk or usa? Most npk camna specific nutes grow and a bloom will be ok usa nutes not famila with but i hear good thing about AN ph perfect and nectar of the gods.

• Like Like x 1