Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. or wait till the pot is light since there over watered. it coukd tske more than 2-3 dsys to clear id rsise temps a touch and drop the humidity so it evaps some water cause she will have a hard time drinking it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. also nect time add more perlight like 25% of thst mix should be perlight

3. All right I'll stop watering for a few days and see.
    Yesterday I put the light 3 inches higher and the biggest plant seemed to appreciate that it already looks better. After only about 12 hours the leaves are less going down.

Also, for the dirt mix, I think it already has a lot of perlite in it it s also super airy and fluffy.
    It doesn't look like that because i put pure vermicompost on top of the pots so its 100% blackish gray!

I popped 2 more seeds in case I FK up again lol. 1: god bud x 98 Bubba and 1: Nl x God bud again
    wish me luck lol... I'll probably be back here haha

4. One round leaf and 2 pointy ones? In my past experiences there was a set of each. Is this normal? First week of the seedling stage.

Attached Files:

5. Why is my plant erect 20180221_225604.jpg

6. one coty didnt grow right she will be fine tho might be a tiny bit slower but should be ok

7. Im confused tbh man people saying it's good but I planted this Oct 1st started flower cycle dec 1st and I'm only here by nearly march 1st....do i just keep going or what?

8. this an auto or photoperiod also. how do the thichomes look atm have ypu got a scope out

9. dp ypu have a pic frpm the top.cant see buds

and if this is a photoperiod they can show pistles but wont flower till they get 12 hours of darkness

10. Hey mate i was wondering if you could tell me whether my plant is male, Female or Hermie ? please and thankyou in advanced. Its been growing for 3 to 4 months now.

Attached Files:

11. 100% male get it out f you have any females

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks Heaps BRO! I have been working on this cunt for 3 to 4 months and i am over it. Thanks again bro, you got back to my message quick, Cheers.

13. I just answered your PM
    Like Loki says Male sorry

14. dont think i have a pm from you. but dude try some feminised seeds unless ypur gpnna start off dping 5 and then find a good female you may get another male atleast witg feminised seeds ypur 99.9%gonna have a female plant

15. #25256 STIGGY, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Never Mind

16. So I've gotten help fromGrass City before and at first I had a soil problem. That was fixed by changing my seedlings into smaller cups. Currently I am using (2) 16 US fl oz water bottles to host 2 of the seedlings, and a standard red cup to host another. I have a large fan on low speed so my LEDs don't run too hot. The LEDs are (2) 34w 5000k spectrum 3000 lumen. They are about 15 to 18 inches above the plants. The area in my closet that I am growing is maximum 3 sq foot. I know only one or two plants may be female that's why I'm keeping that space until I build or find better space for them. I'm wondering if the air is stressing my plants? I've been watering them twice a week with maybe 1 cup(8 US fluid oz) of water each ph level 7. (I know it's that because I have a alkaline water ionizer that allows me tocontrol ph.) I really don't know what kind ofseeds they are just assuming they are indicadominant because they where in the last oz I bought a while back. What could be causing this stress? Below are pictures of my very amateur set up, and plants.

Attached Files:

17. Thanks bro. I thought so as well since the 2 true leaves already started growing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Auto mate blueberry x haze. Went with 24h on for veg then 12 12 flowering, coco coir and cfls

19. ahh thats the issue you went 12/12 autos need 18+hours giveing less slows them down and really reduces the yeild