Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I tried the Vivosun 300w led... I have no way to test it but at the sign of the forstbspotting I raised the light maybe 2-4 inches. I'll add phosphorous next watering and I'll have to order some mag

2. No boxes of tissue just one whole fucking flower cycle just about. I see you really got my point. Thanks.

3. posted in the other forum to no response, so i am hoping someone can give me some guidance.

originally thought that i had a problem with spider mites.
    however it has been an ongoing problem and mites stay at soil and are easily noticeable on the fabric pots. no mites on leaves or webs at all.

just beat a root gnat problem by applying a light layer of sand going on weeks ago, i was thinking they were predator mites going for the gnat larvae. however they are not dissipating. pics are at 60x zoom with led light. buildup of them around pot handles. and the fabric pot itself. Pics are from pots using FF soil with organic amendments.

occidentalis? Hypoaspis miles?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMG 20180208 215605967 3
    IMG 20180208 215542072 2

4. what lights you got them under and any perlite in that coco

i should be very hard to over water coco how often you watering and at what ph?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. if ya worried hit them with spinosad spray plant and soil and you can add it tonthe bext plain water spinosad is a soil dwelling bug killing bacteria

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. edit: no perlite in my coco, canna coco brick with canna coco a&b and cal mg. Ill be ,making a journal at some point, once they get a little bigger and theres something worth reporting

600w hps cooltube, 16" away, just bumped it down from 20". Temp is 68-75F and humidity typically hovers around 35-40%, but can spike up to 60-70% right after I water everything in te closet at once Was watering about 1L every 2 to 3 days with no runoff, but before last weekend I watered until 20% runoff to test the ph of it, which took me about a gallon and a half. Water in is 5.8-6.2...water out is about the same, 5.5-6.2. I noticed the drooping on Monday, but watered on Tuesday because the soil had dried out. So common sense tells me it shouldn't be a watering problem, but it seems that's what my plants are telling me. :hide:
    More pics from today:

Attached Files:

7. are you feeding grow nutes if so it may be too much next water add molassas at 1tsp perliter and use it in one water every week you maybe adding in too much grow which could cause that clawing

8. With canna a&b its an equal 2 part formula that is used throughout the grow. I have molasses, but didnt think I should start using it until week 5 or 6. Do you recommend using it from the beginning? I feed every watering and graduated from 1tsp to 1.5tsp/gallon each (part A and part B) and 1/4tsp cal mag, mixed with tap water. Comes out to about 700ppm at 1.5tsp, which is on the light side according to the schedule I got from their website..

Also thanks for the reply loki, I see you've been around this block for a while. Always good to hear peoples' opinions

Attached Files:

9. yeah id slow on the feeding bring it back maybe just to a molassas water your feedjng to much N and causing nitroge. toxicity

• Like Like x 1
  10. IMG_2557.JPG IMG_2558.JPG
    Anyone know whAt this may be?
    Grown in coco outdoors . Flower has just started this week this problem started 4 weeks ago . Grown in coco coir and Peat Moss

11. Well for the last 7 months it’s been vegging I didn’t check ph at all. Just water and nutes. I got a ph pen when this started and I was watering them at 8ph.... ( my other plants are in same soil same story, no problems) so I lowered it to 6 for the last couple weeks. No improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. They grew perfectly fine with non PHd water and my other 3 still do so that’s why I don’t think it’s ph...

13. ok so do you nutes contain mag. its show where mag def develops is that the only leaves its affecting

14. did you go from 8 to 6 really quick if so large ph swing can do that to leaves

15. I fed them calmag last week. I’m not sure if the nutes have it but my other 3 plants are perfect

16. I did, but this problem was present before I checked ph and hasn’t got dramatically worse, just no good new growth really

17. ypu say vegging for 7 months what size pots or have they you got them outside so enough room to spread there feet
    also what you feeding again and what dose.

18. Hey man! I hope you are doing well.
    Hopefully, you can help me out.
    This is my second indoor grow and my fourth attempt at growing in total.
    There's a lot of blabla coming up, so if you don't care about my story you can simply go down where it says : Here is my problem.

The first indoor grow I did was a total failure because I had to go out for a month. I came back with the plants wrapped and burned around the t5 led I had (I guess this is how people used to burn their houses down... lesson learned.) I threw away everything as I moved after that.

Next Summer was my first outdoor grow. It produced about an ounce of MIDS. I'm in Canada and planted a clone late in July. I tried to make hash with the whole plant and got 1 gram of hash that didn't bubble (I made hash a lot of time with trim from other people and it even melted sometimes...) - Obviously I was doing something wrong? I followed a super soil recipe for this grow. - Uknown genetics

My second outdoor grow (last year) produced about 4 ounces off three plants. I tried to be prepared as much as I could. The vegetative growth was super healthy all the way through flower. I thought it was going to be super fire! I had 2 bag seed plants and 1 clone. The clone was the frostiest I've seen but it was yellow all the way through. The bag seeds were doing fine super green big leaves. The mix was a composted for a few months under tarps with worm castings bat guano, hp promix, extra perlite, dolomite lime, bone meal, blood meal, etc.The bud even looked super good, frosty, and had purple tints. I was super excited when trimming! At my surprise and extreme deception, It doesn't get me high, the taste is soft, but average, and doesn't produce hash either! A complete waste in my opinion. I'm not even smoking it.

After reading for a while I bought a 135-watt horticulture lightning group light because I thought it would be good to just try and get a healthy plant or two before trying to go any bigger...
    The PH of my soil should be okay and I am giving it natural source water that I myself drink it comes near my house I'm sure there's nothing better around.

Here is my problem:

Am I using a bad soil for my plants? Or is the light too close from the plants? I'm running a 3000k 135 watt hlg light at about 12 inches from my plants. I didn't check the temperature but it's not hot. I'm guessing maybe 67-69 Fahrenheit temperature average. This is at about day 20 I would say... It is northern lights X God Bud (jordan of the islands genetics). 2 or 3 days ago I topped it with worm castings, and a bit of granular seaweed I bought from the store as a light fertilizer as I was not sure if I was missing nitrogen or whatever.. but at this stage?

I'm not sure I linked the pictures the correct way. But, three of the pictures were taken today. And as you can see, the plants were the same size originally. One of my friends who doesn't grow and was probably trolling me just told me to give the more NUTES. I'm trying to stay away from bottled nutrients as well.

Edit : I planted some white clover on top of the worm castings at the same time. I read that cover crop can be beneficial. It was cheap as well so I thought I would give it a try. I think it also looks nice on the bottom haha

Please help me out I don't know what to do !!

Attached Files:

19. I think they’re over watered. Don’t water for 2 or 3 days then just give it a light water.

• Like Like x 1