Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

In 14L hempys
    1L coco in the middle around stem.
    Rest perlite.
    Feeding canna coco a&b at ph 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. How do my 2 ladies look?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3. hey guys, have a plant growing outdoors in australia, 2 weeks from flowering is meant to start. 2 weeks ago, almost over night i noticed lots of the newish growth has been affected. some cupped up, turned flimsy and soft and a blueish green dark colour, then to yellow and they die. old growth is fine, i have a spidermite problem and i am sprying for them so theyre pretty much under control.

my other 3 plants i have are fine. all grown in coco nd potting mix, fed the same, same size pots and all. anyway my biggest one has this problem, others are fine. all side by side in a scrog net. also the newest growth , the tips are brown and curling, spreading down the leaf. heres some pics, this isnt my first grow but its the first time ive seen anything like this. im sure its not root rot as i checked the roots by cutting half the pot open ( square pots)yesterday and attatched another 50L pot to the 100l pot, thinking it may be root bound. anyway, its not over fed, it seems to be growing slowly now, all my other plants are fine..... what the hell... worst time for this to happen cause im growing these for my uncle who has cancer and im trying to make him oil..

Attached Files:

4. Hello. I was hoping I could get your feedback on this - basically the leaves have started to go light ffrom the centre. Dark green from the outer sides. lighter green from the centre. What could this indicate?

Attached Files:

5. looks like Potassium (K) deficient too me
    so either not enough is being given
    or you ph os out thus locking K out

what have you been feeding
    what soil is she in
    and can you PH the runn off if no run off have you got a decent ph probe

spider mites wouldnt jave helped with stress ect ect

feed some molassas that can help a plant in alot of issues as it has nutes and sugars which help in soil or coco

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. if they start light and go dark means shes ok if there green but get lighter it could mean a deficiency or other issues

7. if there goi g lighter we will need more info

temps max and min
    humidity
    lights
    what soil
    how often you water and what nutes and have you used any
    ph( if known )
    pot size

8. Hi folks. I have an issue that has arisen with one of my girls. She has gone from a nice lush green and super fast grower to stunted growth and leaves have gone from lush green to a pale sort of green. Some leaves have yellow botches on them sort of like they are turning yellow from the inside of the finger outward. Below are pics and a description of the grow history.
    Strain: Lsd
    Outdoors.
    Medium: soil: cannaterra professional
    Pot size: 47cm/ 27ltr
    Height: 4.3ft x 3ft wide plastic with good drainage
    Watering and feeding schedule: watered every 2-3 days depending on how dry soil is. Fed with THC A+B vege organic nutrients once weekly. Built up the dosage to full dose from First feed.
    Water has always been pH controlled.
    I have 2 other strains growing. Tutti fruiti and sour diesel. All trees the same age but different grower's seeds. Same medium as LSD. Sour D and Tutti frutti have both started flowering.

Attached Files:

9. Honestly man,
    Sounds like a root pathogen problem. If the plant perked up after the flush and then regressed again I’d say root pathogen. Try h202. But like mentioned before could be PH. But generally ph is buffered by your medium. Assuming you flushed properly 3X size of pot. I’d say either root pathogen, root aphids or possibly fungus gnats. Pics and sticky traps will help us

10. You’re either locked out or lack of food! I’d honestly think lack of food or wrong PH given pot size and the size of plant

11. If you want it wider just top it Brother then do some low stress training or trellising

12. Kind of like your “only view” of this forum

13. looks touch hungry as its starts low and works up as N, P and K the main nutes nedded are mobile most others are immobile. looks as tho she hungry since you say you have controlled the ph
    also if youve had a growth spurt or going into flower she will want N P and K also Mag is also needed in stretch

14. Hey guys,

Ive got a sick looking blueberry seedling.

Its about 2 weeks since popped.
    Grown in 50/50 soil/coco coir.
    Giving general hydro at 350ppm at PH7.

Saw issue 2 days ago, thought was light burn so i pulled lights away.

Using 60watt LED.

Ita the only plant of 8 displaying issue at moment
    Just flushed with tap water at 72ppm and PH'd to 6.

Any help much appreciated.

Attached Files:

15. Mine looks pretty mmuch the same as above.

Its been through a lot so far - its my first ever attempt. poor lady. Here's some history:
    1 - Overwatered for first weeks.
    2 - not enough light for first 8 days.
    3 - bad ph of over 7. trying to bring it down these days.

Its 3 weeks old. Extremely stunted (clearly) but it has started to loose some color. leaves curled as well. using a 70/30 coco perlite mix. Supplying only npk nutrients in water at low strength. feeding every other day since the past 10 days. What should I do?

Attached Files:

16. Hey this sick mother was recently dropped on me,is she saveable?

IMG_6075.JPG IMG_6076.JPG ]

• Funny Funny x 1