Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I’m trying to figure out whats wrong with my plant. It’s medical marijuana. I’m using fox farm soil and I havent provided any nutes yet. The leaves look loke they are fading and the bottom leaves look like they have some burns. I have it under a 300w led light in a grow tent with a temp of 68 F with 48 percent rh. Also, the ph is at a constant 6.2-6.3 range.

Attached Files:

2. If it's a month old, very small.. I have a WW that sprouted Jan 1st the same size

3. your ph os to low your probly lockingboyt a few nute like mag ideally wants to be 6.5-6.8

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ya big one is mag a K deficent by the looks of it more mag def than k

5. So the solution would be to up the ph to 6.5-6.8?

6. hi guys, i am have a few critical mass plants in coco coir, with H&G nutrients, running at 5.8ph and for some reason my reservoir keeps getting to 6.5...... my ppm is around 1200 at the moment and also increases a little but this is normal..... any ideas why this is? my reservoir is 50L, i dont have a airstone( i do now) i may have left the lid off for a few days ... could be bacteria ? any thoughts please let me know

7. your airstone can change ph by adding o2 and co2 being pushed out co2 in water is acidic. so you get rid of it your ph will creep up

8. hey there

So it’s my first grow.. I have a 4x4 tent with a 1000w MH/HPS(@75%)I’m running them at a 18/6 schedule temps around 74-78

Currently for water I’m just doing armor-Si,cal-mag and just introduced mineral matrix into the water as of today. PH around 6.2-6.6
    Holding off on nutrients for the next 2 weeks because plans were recently transplanted into their final pots. (Fox farms oceans forest soil)and general hydroponics flora blend for nutrients.

My plants are roughly 5-6weeks old and starting to show signs of some deficiencies of and I have no idea what because once again... super noob

Can anyone help me identify and tell me how to treat? Or am I on the right track with my current watering mix?

Thank you for any help, I do appreciate it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. have you got molassas to hand a a lil mag as well she looks hungry but showing signs of mag a vit aldo lacking N but due to yellowing up top id try spreaying epsom salts to.help give mag as N and Mg are needed for chlorophyll

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi, so i have interesting situation, i dont know if it is a problem or just natural thing, because this is my second grow.

So im growing in soil, my plant is about week a half old, has a two sets of leaves apart cotyledons. Have a cfl 80 watts bulb right now.

Today ive noticed some kind of tearing on main stem. Overall everything is looking good, plant dont show any signs of defiency or any other problems.

I uploaded photos, you can see green color on the stem in couple of places where the tearing apeared.

Attached Files:

12. looks like when the stem gets thicker theres a lil skim almost that comes off but then it looks more flakey has yours got a cut as in you can see into the stem

13. Yeah, it looks like the stem "skin" cant handle the growth of stems inner section. It cant be physical cut, because i handle my plant with care and i dont have any pets, so thats why its mystery to me, how this thing happened :confusedalt:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey guys, first attempt at this i've had grasshoppers attack them and now think i've over fertilized, can you confirm is this is nitrogen burn? thanks

20180123_074142.jpg 20180123_074146.jpg 20180123_074152.jpg 20180123_074156.jpg 20180123_074200.jpg

15. Hey i am trying to figure out what the heck is going on i have 4 seedlings a week old and the 3rd set is coming in an appears to be purple what could this possibly be? 4A10D4C9-B828-4BF4-B546-2BCE2F018A19.jpeg

16. I'm wondering if someone can help diagnose my plant problems. Using fox farm nutes and were growing great until recently, growth slowed to almost none in the past month and they are turning purple (still in veg). They are indoor/outdoor vegging, temps from 65-75, PH is about 6 in organic soil under a LEC 315w light. IMG_2939.jpg IMG_2940.jpg

17. whats your temps?? max and min

• Like Like x 1
  18. ph is too low shpuld be 6.8 you locking P K and mag out

• Like Like x 2