Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. How big is your grow space I'm in a 1.2 by 1.2 I have my 5 plants round the edge of my tent keep them away from directly under the grow light a 600w hps light is 40 degrees I have a hand held thermometer directly under my light it sits at 40 so my plants are kept well away from there

2. I got 2m tall x 1.6 x 1.6 .
    U have a lot of plants in a small space man . U could probably get the same amount of two plants in there if u vegged right .

3. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? The will not grow. I got 6.5 pH water. Ocean forest medium. 450 led 15 inches away . [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

4. More info? Could be heat, over watering/not enough drainage, light too close. No nutes yet right?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey guys,
    Got these cuts that are showing some waxy leaves and weird growth. Curious if anyone had any idea what the deal was.

Attached Files:

6. #25126 colliebudz82, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    y

7. get us a pic under white light or flash from phone not hps but top yellow either means rapid growth (normally start of 12/12 or lacking magnesium as if it was yellow from bottom that wpuld be lacking N

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Cheers Loki will do

9. led could be 3-6inches further and ffof is hot id try a diff soil

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. it ffof its full of nutes enough for 3 months some.plants dont like it untill there a bit older. even tho some growers sware by it there not getting the most outta there plant.

the soil is likely to be the cause that stain clearly couldnt take it that strkng

tho if there was over water and light too close that wont help at all

• Like Like x 1
  11. what nutes you using and how much looks like you could be adding a touch too much N possibly tho is it just the leaf?

12. And its not a hermi so what your tripping about look at you still going on man your a pure stalker leave me alone gads man your clueless

13. What's that ment to be

14. Agreed. I do a quarter perlite then an even split of peat and ffof. That way it gives it enough to get started but I have more control in the long run of what my plant is getting. Cheers.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #25137 gondolabuds, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Looking for advice on my first time grow. Link to album:

Provided in net pot with rockwool. Ph seemed stable. Was told to keep it between 5.5-5.7 with my setup:
    5 gallon bubbleponics, watering was every 5 hours, 2x1gph drippers for 15 min. Dual large airstones with 126gph 3W airpump. GH nutrients at half the recommended dose for the first week (150ppm increasing to 220 over the past week). Also half dose of hydroguard, half dose of calmag (RO-DI water)
    Running a 1000w MH bulb turned down to 400w in a 20x36x62 tent. I think I had the light too close in the beginning so I backed it off. It's currently sitting at 26" away from the base of the plant.
    Temperature varies between 68-75 F on average and 16-35% humidity. I just bought a humidifier, the heated house in the winter is very dry so i'm doing my best to combat it.
    Plenty of airflow, nothing aggressive on the plant, barely moves with everything sealed. 2 clip on fans and a filtered inline fan. Around 220CFM right now. Humidity is low, in the 16% range, so I misted with RO water when I was home.

Today is the day I need to change the reservoir out (7 days from transplant). Should I up the dosage of nutrients to 1/4 tsp/gal for the GH trio, then the full dose of calmag and hydroguard? Watering schedule too much? Would love as much advice as possible. Thanks!

Update: the grower that supplied me the clone recommended I drain the reservoir and water it by hand until the roots start to come through the netpot. He says it should come back afterwards. Keeping it on the half dose of nutrients (1/8 tsp/gal) for now.

16. #25138 gronewb, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    First time grower on my third plant of the same clones. Everyone of my grows has had the same problem brown spots on the leaves starting at the tips. At first i thought nute burn because the leaves seem a little clawed so I've reduced my feeding to less then half for this third plant and see no change at all. I'm using general organics everything but bio marine in coco doing drain to waste daily with 1 day without water to let dry out, last 2 weeks without nutes first week with molasses second just water. My temps stay a little high at 78-86 lights on and low 65-74 lights off at canopy level with 30-40% humidity. 300w led 16" away and exhaust and circulating fans. The problem starts in mid-late veg but then spreads quick during transition and takes the tips of sugar leafs by harvest. Thanks for any advice and things to look for. 20180109_095523.jpg 20180109_095523.jpg 20180109_095540.jpg 20180109_095552.jpg

Attached Files:

17. deffo not burn claw is from N so cutting nutes by half is not cutting out phos and potassium and she needs them during flower.

looks like a K and P def the spots are pdef but on serated tips also saying potassium def

18. I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with my plant. I’ve been using fox farm nutes feeding once a week. My leaves were fading initially. My plant is under a300w grow light.

Attached Files: