Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. the winkles leaves are normally to do with drops in humidity and she transpires too quick sine there pbotos i wouldnt worry too much but they may want some food soon some molassas will help too. hopefully new growth will come out less wrinkled oh and youll want to pot up in the next few weeks to a bigger pot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I saw this: How to Get Rid of Broad Mites or Russet Mites on Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy and I was a bit scared, hope they don't get mites!
    Thank you, I will wait and see! Next week I'll start with nuts, when they arrive home :p

They are 4 weeks old btw, so even the biggest one is a bit small imo.

3. there photos they willl grow. how far is you light away.

and i take what GWE has to say lightly ive read some articles on there and some of its just bad. mites are quite easy to get rid of with a few sprays with spinosad.

4. Hi everyone! I have a quick question here that i'm having trouble finding an answer for online. If someone could help me out I would be most grateful.

I currently have some small plants growing from clones, indoors under a led light in coco coir, and it is my intention to keep them in veg for some time, until they are the desired size. Last week, the power cut out to my grow room and the plants spent 24-36 hours in the dark before I realised and addressed the problem. They remain under 20/4 lighting, but the dark period seems to have begun the development of flowers (see pic attached.) All I am wondering is, will these plants continue to veg if I keep the conditions as they are now, or have they irreversibly begun to flower? The amount of pistils appearing seems a little high to be veg. Thanks :) IMG_2843.jpg

5. well 36 in the dark can cause her to pre flower but as long as she back to 18-6 or 20/4 something like that she should continue to veg

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG] Hello, thanks for taken the time to take a look at this issue!

These plants were never really healthy, they are green but they are always sad. The stems are very hard and purple. I have these in coco, with pH @ 5.9. As these are babies and still in the veg state, I stopped feeding because of the current issue, I did a light flush, and now I am only watering just until I get the problem under control. Check out the photo I uploaded for future details!

To add a kicker, I have other plants in the same tent that are looking simply amazing, and I am treating them all the same. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you and Blaze on!

7. Hey there, I posted here a while ago about my White Widow Auto. It is now roughly 2 weeks old, in a light nute soil, and it is apparently showing some nute deficency, although Im not sure. It's leaves, especially the one's on the 1st node (non-three-fingers) are showing kinda droopy and curling a bit on their tip, also apparently getting darker and kind of black(ish) at the tip. The newer leaves appear to be much healthier though. Im pretty unexperienced, so any help you be great. Also, I haven't fed it with any nutes whatsoever as I believed it didn't need any in this kind of soil for most of its vegetative state. 15081464065421384450456.jpg 1508146510237-1351551434.jpg 1508146571511-492345727.jpg

8. see if you werent in coco id say they look over watered or roots lacking o2 but i hesr thsts really hard in coco whats ys temps and hum and what nutes were you using and when did you do the flush?

9. cant see the black ish tip but the first leaves do droop off a little there done there job lol if the leaves are touching soil that can damage them a little.

10. you could add a lil molassas and epsom salts there pretty good while shes still small.

11. Within the past week my plant has started to look a bit rough. Aside from a little orange spots on a leaf or two, It was doing great until I came home one day and it was drooping like it was thirsty. The soil was dry so I gave her a drink and she perked right up but noticed she still was a little droopy. I then gave her a flush. The next day she looked very droopy again, I'm guessing from over watering. Its been a few days since then. I haven't watered her since but she still looks sick.

I have 2 plants. The second (younger) plant looks great. They're both in a small grow tent in the basement. I'm using led grow lights. The potting soil is the ocean forest variety. See pics...

12. @Lolmacaroni Looking Good!! This is totaly normal and a sign of 'hot' soil -- your girl will grow out of it.
    'kinda droopy and curling a bit on their tip, also apparently getting darker' Sounds like too much Nitrogen.
    At your stage this is nothing to worry about, keep feeding plain ph'ed water with 10-20% run off :thumbsup: No extra feed.
    Your girls are very small and there will be an abundance of nutrients in the soil.

@Altair401 Purple Light makes it hard to see. Can you upload pics with natural light ?
    Watering is likely an issue, Temps may be too high.. Could be Rootbound.. Bad Drainage holes..

13. Alright perfect! Thnx ^^

15. Here's some better pictures.

20171016_171301.jpg 20171016_171257.jpg 20171016_171217.jpg

16. [​IMG]

Is this light burn? I've since moved lights up

17. @UK07HTC
    I posted new pics above last night. So when I got up to check this morning the plant was REALLY droopy again. I put my finger down into he soil and it felt dry so I gave it more water (about 3 cups). This is an autoflowering plant -- not sure if that makes a difference. I started using PH Down in the water about 2 weeks ago. I tested my water then and it was very high PH. Sorry if I am throwing random unnecessary info at you.

18. nah thats mag def.

19. hey looks to me like a phos def. this could be due to ph how high was it and where you got it atm. how old is ypur auto.
    i have an auto help thread if ya ever need auto help advise and tips

20. Need help, im not sure why my plants look like this so far and why they are not growing on an even consistent basis. Some leaves are turning yellow. Some leaves are curling downward. I thought yellow leaves mean over water or ph imbalance yet curling diwn leaves meant underwater. Also, these plamts so far about a week and a half since sprouting and i feel as if they shpuld be way more devloped by now. Please help!!
    Currently i am running 3 40w(150w equivalent) and 3 19w (75w equivalent) on 18/6 spaced approximately 8 inches at their furthest point from the plants.

I have included some photos hopefully they work. I want to know if this issue is major so I can nip it in the bud or if it's nothing to worry about.

Attached Files: