Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. soray her with water wait 15min the tip should slide off then check my auto help page its geared towards autos. dont feed any nutes untill 2 weeks but at 10days id have expected much bigger the fused cotys and the breaking of the root may have set her back a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. als he 45w led isnt that great there extememly low powered diodes id expect you can get that led alot closer if you can id try bump it up to a mars old series or something. there pretty cheap and much better for growung cannabis which is a light hungry plant.

3. Rly?? Well, I knew it wasnt much, but I was rly hoping it could at least do the job through vegetative. When flowering, I was thinking about getting some kind of cfl and add it to the mix, I just dont have it rn cuz Im broke af xD

4. So I put the light a lot closer to the plant as suggested, Im just wondering if it's not too close now. It is roughly 10cm from the plant. 1507540878597-413030984.jpg 1507540878597-413030984.jpg

5. how can i save my girls in soil that have root rot? ive searched for 2 days and made 2 posts on here and its spreading to all my plants ive killed 3 already f
    to try and diffuse it quickly and its still spreading im a month in how can i save my babies. i messed up temps got to 86 and 2 days after those temps i transplanted usi g a guide on grow weed easy .com and wet soil before transplanting and now all my plants are coming down with same symptoms and brownish roots. temps hold at 75 to 77 with about 45% humidity

6. So.. There's a tiny sprout that appeared right next to my white widow, inside the pot where it is planted. Should I remove it? Is it a big problem? 1507555269614-117727584.jpg

7. Create a grow journal lolmacaroni :thumbsup:

Destroy that little sprout :ph34r: As it grows it will fight your girl for root space / nutrients.

8. Will destroy it asap! Oh and the journal thing is a pretty interesting idea. Where would the best space for that be in this forum?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. id have gone for a 75w hps for veg and flower yeah them leds are pony and the sellers are con artists the 45w one that thin are running very low output leds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. yeah that lil spout is from dodgy soil unless you threw in a random seed lol.
    and nah ya not too close and the light im my pic is a 350w led pannel ;)

[​IMG]

11. hydrogen peroxide should kill the root rot will also kill ya micro herd so afterward youll wanna feed a lil milk in the water and molassas that will reintroduce lactobillius

12. I agree with Loki, 45W is not good enough! LED Distance Varys a lot with models. You will likely be okay at 10Cm - maybe closer. You will know if they are too close as the leaves will turn yellow , and if its too far the plant will keep 'stretching' and not focus on leafs.

13. Well rn I already have this one, even though im realizing now it was a mistake, so Ill give it use. Besides the 45w one, would u recommend getting another led? Cfl? Bear in mind, Im on a budget and i have poor cooling system. (1fan inside the closet and 1 door semi-open is keeping the air nice and fresh, at around 24-26°C. I have another, bigger fan that I have to repair though, but Im thinking about using it too.

14. i dislike grow weed easy quite a few mistakes and outdated advice

15. I put the light right on top the lil plant rn, about 4 cm, the lux meter reads roughly 1000lm.

16. leaves will curl ( tacco)before they yellow as i doubt it will get hot anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh Dear, Lol plants like at least 15,000 Lumens as a seedling and up to 80,000 in flower ..
    If that LUX reading is true you won't be growing much with that light , sorry :sad:

Keep them as close as possible.

18. Oh boy I hope the meter is wrong :S either way, thinking about getting an additional 200w cfl. With the led, do you think that would be enough for 1 plant in a closet?

19. a mars old model 300w which draws 150w ive used in a 70x70x120 and a 4inch extractor fan worked well and there fairly cheap of course i dont know ya budget or what you already have. if ya got a few cfls id get them on and with in 3 inches of the plant. 6500kelvin if possibly [​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1