Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I fed her two nights ago so I guess it's still absorbing what I gave her:

Half tsp of dyna gro foliage pro
    Half tsp of dyna gro bloom
    Tsp of mollases
    Tsp of epsom salt
    Quarter tsp of pottasium silicate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22262 Vaped16, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    trying to post a pic lol

3. #22263 Vaped16, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. This clone was healthy a few days ago when I added .75 teaspoon of dyna gro foliage pro but now it looks like it's got a deficiency of some sort. And is it flowering already? If so im sad bc its too small at the moment.

What's going on? I have to leave for alaska in 3 days and will be gone for over a week. I need to feed it the right thing before I leave.

1472285633344.jpg 1472285652496.jpg 1472285662567.jpg 1472285676413.jpg 1472285685755.jpg

5. Above is the same plant you helped me with earlier mac. Different issue I'm guessing. Your suggestions?

I always diagnose wrong and I need to get it right this time because like I said I will be gone for awhile after this feeding.

6. well plant does like like it needs a feed if its in flower use a bloom feed with a lower N,and higher P.K...and if its not in flower use feed with higher N ...,mac

• Like Like x 1
  7. righr first off that looks like mag def since you say its new growth. fisrt off just giving them a tea wont make them green even if it did soil take around 2-3 days before you see a difference foliar spray take 24-48 hrs before youll see any change. second that leaf wont get better the only way to tell is it dont get worse and new growth is green

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. id getvsone epsom salts and give her a foliar feed with it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you for the reply

I will do a epsom foliar feed today also what can I add to my r.o.l.s soil that will prevent this.

10. epsom salts

11. Someone gave me a plant root bound in a small dixie solo cup sadly. I brought i vegged it for 4 weeks before I started to dep it. My question is, do I need to pick off all the extra water leafs or do anything special to get this plant to stretch a little? [​IMG]

12. if your flowering in you cant really do.much now that will.make it stretch if its in veg you can cut a fee bottom leaves off tho its looks as tho its in flower

13. Hey peeps i have few maybe serious problems withvmy plant firstly my new growth is bit clawed and some of the leaf tips just turn dark and die also there might ne bugs on my plant and my leafs have yellow soita overall the plant is pretty dark coloured and is it small for slmost a month old from seed also new growth is bit twisted

Attached Files:

14. No change after epsom foliar feed could it be a possible iron deficiency and what can I add to organic soil to combat it ?

15. vaped it wont get better the leaves will stay that way the new growth will tell you also it wont be an instant thing lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Guys pls look at my new growth leafs twisted dry dark and dying what is wrong ???

Attached Files:

17. Magnesium and phosphorus deficiency 20160830_210428.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. The pistils on my plants have been retracting back a little early...and haven't really been producing a lot of trics and have just been at a stand still and can't figure out why...my high temps don't go over 81

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app