Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I kindly disagree yo. I dont think any gansters have ruined the medicinal perception of cannabis. Gangsters have never put out cannabis propaganda lol. For real tho, those "gangsters" are the reason cannabis has been so easily obtained throughout this prohibition (thank you gangsters!) Uncle Sam is credited for the cannabis propaganda. And hes still going hard! Here in oregon, dispensaries are required to hand you a flyer claiming that cannabis is extremely dangerous to children, which not only has absolutely nothing to back it up, but ironically, the misinformation on those flyers, is extremely dangerous!

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

2. #22242 Woozie859, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    What's going on with this gal? I transplanted her into a more suitable pother 3 days ago and lost alot of little roots tap root stayed intact and still had about 40% of little roots left , it's still growing tho

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think he is refering to rappers using it and ruinung it. Guilty by Association kinda deal. I get what he is saying. I also see your point.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think i see his point too. But still, i see uncle sam being the biggest parasite. Some rappers have had a great influence on cannabis. "B Real" helped put OG Kush on the map, let alone breeding his own genetics that still have massive popularity. I dont think rappers or gangsters should be blamed for any of the negative cannabis propaganda. Especially when they were some of the pioneers of this counter-culture.

Kandalls outdoor grow

lovin u

• Like Like x 2
  5. 1471934294608.jpg 1471934304657.jpg

Phosphorous and/or pottasium deficiency? I added a half teaspoon of dyna gro foliage pro and a half teaspoon of dyna gro bloom a few days ago. I'm wondering if I should feed it more or the same the next feeding in a few days.

And btw I'm switching to earth juice mid flowering phase after this feeding. For better taste because I know dyna gro gets a bad rap for making it have no taste and little smell. It happened to me last year and I finally connected the dots

1471934357359.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. hi woozie ,ya sort of answered your own question really ,,when you transplanted her ,you lost roots etc so for a few days to a week growth maybe a bit slower till seedling settles in and recovers from the shock of having lost some of its roots ,,,as ya said mate it still growing ,no worries ,,,mac

7. can someone please tell me what this is on 2 of my plants?

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      109.7 KB
      Views:
  8. what strain and is ot known for varigation?? either that or thrip damage any other pics??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

9. looks like calcium def if not phos def

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks man.

Another question

Here's a couple clones (one amnesia, the other liberty haze) and they look pretty much perfect other than this one leaf. Any ideas what it is or is it something not to worry about?

1472023050222.jpg

1472023032737.jpg

11. hio ledhead looks like old damage ..all the new growth looks healthy,, just take the damaged leaves off..mac

• Like Like x 1
  12. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi can anyone tell me what's wrong with these plants

13. So an update on that little seedling. It didn't grow at all and when i touched it it fell over and the tap root was litterally like an inch long. And i let the dirt dry then water abit so it wasnt overwatering. Just a dud seed mabey? It was bagseed from a dispensary

14. I added nutes to them tonight:

Half teaspoon of dyna gro foliage pro
    Half teaspoon of dyna gro bloom
    1 teaspoon of epsom salt
    1 teaspoon of blackstrap mollasses
    1/4 teaspoon of dyna gro protekt

I'm switching to earth juice after this feeding. I'm leaving for a trip on Monday and will be gone for over a week so I want to get another feeding in prior to leaving. And it will be organic, at a moderate dose

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can't tell whats going on here but any advice would be helpful. Room stays 81° to 85° she is in veg. Humidity is 39% i know that should be higher but i dont think that would do this.

1472110766709.jpg 1472110777249.jpg 1472110789057.jpg 1472110794490.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. hi Bleefree it looks like you got a touch of tobacco mosaic virus on the plant i dont think theres any cure for it ,,,so the plant may not give a good yield ...keep plant away from any other plants and always keep every thing spotless in growing area ,,mac download.jpg

17. Hey all question on herms. I got a seed out of some amazing la train wreck at a local shop. I popped the seed and it's growing well. Now question being since it's herm if I cut the bananas and sacs off will it produce good smokable buds or will it just be a female with seeds or male I've been reading alot of different answers and views on it

18. it MAY hermie if it does and a sac opens it will seed up the nearest buds the stuff it still smokable just dont get seeds in the grinder and joint or bowl or youll get a bum hit lol tho was the seed from a hermie plant or a plant that shot one or 2 nanners to carry on its genes. how many seeds did ya find and how much did you purchase

19. Ok I'm confused here. Burn or no? It's holy grail, outdoor in soil. I've been using dyna gro foliage pro and bloom but not big doses once a week. Last feeding was thursday night but I planned on switching to organic and the next feeding has to be Monday bc I'm going to be out of town for over a week. I don't want to feed it if it has too much. I'm switching to earth juice and it will be a low to moderate dose.

Attached Files:

20. phos and potassoum def and touch of cal seems like she needs a nice feeding

• Like Like x 1