sick plants, droopy leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by canadiankush19, Jul 7, 2012.

1. #1 canadiankush19, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    My plants drooping really really bad almost 24/7 inside, its under 6, 23w daylight cfls. I take it outside and in the matter of 2 hours its healthy and all the leaves are not drooping at all.

What am I doing wrong inside that's making my plants droop so much?

2. Drooping is usually caused by

1. Over or under watering or
    2. Excessive heat

How hot does it get in the grow box?

3. I've been doing the method where you put your finger in the pot to determin if it needs water so I don't think its over or under watering. Its about 75 degrees in the box

4. Lack of light can cause drooping too but you have 138 watts there which is fine. How is the airflow in there. They like good airflow.

5. 1 intake fan, one out take, and recently I've had the door open with another fan pointing in the door. By the way the box is 1.5' x 1.5' x 3'

6. Not sure whats going on man. Sorry. Its obviously somthing environmental.

7. Alright thanks for the help anyways :D

8. Maybe someone else will chime in if they have any suggestions.

9. Post a picture and maybe we can further assist you:)

10. Pictures have been posted

11. Sir , I hate to be the one to tell you this but that is not marijuana, that is cra_k

12. In the dark period my leaves droop, and perk up when the lights get turned back on.

As long as she's growing healthy and not stunted I wouldn't be worried

13. [quote name='"DankerThanDank"']Sir , I hate to be the one to tell you this but that is not marijuana, that is cra_k[/quote]

Coca plant:

View attachment 920654

such a funny joke..

14. try moving it closer to the light, you can be with in 1.5 inches with cfl and still be fine.. i keep mine just about on it.

hope you find the problem! good luck!