Sick Plants / Deficiency Help!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Backwoodleaf, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hey Grasscity, I have two InhouseGenetics Platinum Garlics I've been vegging out for a bit over a month and all of the sudden are showing different deficiency symptoms and sickness. Transplanted to 1gals a week ago, Been going all organic and hit them with a compost tea 2 days ago along w a kelp top dress but not looking too well. Id appreciate all the help I can get to save these girls and gain some experience.

Attached Files:

2. Is your new growth effected or just the larger leaves near the base?...it's hard to tell from your photos

3. Shooting exclusively from the hip, i'd say your PH is off and it's causing a lockout (which shouldn't be an issue in all organics but i does happen and i understand that this is a bit of a generic answer but we would need more info) ..Iv'e had this happen many, many times especially after up-potting from Promix to "hot" soil like FFOF....If you've checked your runoff then I'm way off base...a few more photos might help...assuming it is PH, dolomite lime (topdressing) is your friend..good luck man, let us know :)
    I won't be back on till late evening or tomorrow but i'm pretty good about replying, hopefully you find a solution before then..good luck