Sick plants. Any help would be much appreciated

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nino303, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, pretty new to GC. I'm having some problems with one of my ladies. First grow
    I got them as clones it is in roots organic soil under a 600 watt hps 18/6. I have two small fans in there blowing right at the ladies the ph for the water is 6.3 temps are 79-81 with light on and 68 with light off. The yellow spots just happened in the past 24 hours the other ladies are fine I watered yesterday. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. could be a hundred different things
    everybody will say something different
    such as "there is too much (or too little ) of this or that
    could be light burn or too wet, but your soil looks good in the picture.
    I really think the whole thing of "organic soil" is a bit of BS. Just get some pro mix or #4 OR coco and use a good line of hydro nutes and you will get what the plant is capable of.
    Seeing as how the end results for most folks is filling the lungs with a couple of hundred different chemicals which form as the by products of combustion- hmmmm?organic to me means there are no synthetic toxins added during grow.
    not to worry
    make sure they are not staying too wet, at next water give a rinse with a pH balanced water, maybe with some humics in it and calcium if that soil(sorry I am not familair with that brand) has much coco in it.
    At the next water after give a feed with a qualtiy brand (there are lots) of nutrient at maybe half strength and then go back to the push.
    Remember, we push these things hard, you are not after a salad of green leaves but a bowl full of bud.
    My leaves drive me nuts sometimes, I fight them until, "Oh,Hey, It's time to harvest!"

3. That's a ph issue. Looks like nitrogen has been locked out. Flush and adjust your ph to around 6.5.

4. ^^^ thanks for the advice. Greatly appreciated