Sick Plants (2 weeks into flower)(Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by M4L1BU 70K3R, Apr 1, 2010.

1. #1 M4L1BU 70K3R, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    Sup Stona's,
    :wave:Hello from California, i got a NYC Sour Diesel clone here and i cant seem to figure out what is wrong w/the leaves, it isnt bugs, the plants/room are bug free, and i checked the IC Mag sick plants forum and it looks like a couple of things so i did what it said (lime,salt in water) any way it doesn't seem to be getting better, does anyone know what this is, BTW it is a hydroponic grow if that helps.

Dont wanna see this precious cut wither away :(

Rep to helpful answers!

Heres the problem leaf:

[​IMG]

Mini Cola:
    [​IMG]

Recent Pickup:
    [​IMG]

2. It doesn't look like any one problem in particular. I would make sure the water you use is within the proper Ph level, and give nothing but water for a week. If your problem starts to fade away, it could be a nute overload. If it continues to get more yellow, then add nutes at 1/2 strength. If the leaves start to get brown or crispy looking, move the light back 6" and see what happens. Most of the time, its just small adjustments and a waiting game.

3. mine looked just like that after i sprayed the leaves with water with nutes in it ended up chopping half the fan leaves off cause they just got worse

4. #5 Purplepackz, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    If the leaves keep gettin yellower u could also flush it if it gets too bad. Just give the plant twice as much water as u normally would of course without adding nutes. I switch between giving my plants just normal plain water and nutrient water every other time I water. Plants drink a lot, i think