Sick Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DataBass, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I've got a sick plant. If you enlarge the pic, you can see some spider mite webs in the upper right. I've sprayed water with a little dish soap in it to try and eliminate the spider mites. I checked the ph level and it's at 7.0. I water it with about 1/4 teaspoon of Miricle Grow fertilizer to a quart of water. It's about 3 weeks old. I topped the main stem to keep the height down. Any ideas how I can get it more green and less spotty?

Attached Files:

2. Gotta get rid of those mites dude. :(

3. Try not usin the miracle grow. I heard when a plant is young you shouldn't use it cause it can actually "burn" the plant, like chemically.

4. His plant isn't that young :confused:

5. Those are spider bite marks all over his plant.... At least I think they are? I've seen some pretty bad cases of spider mites, but this could take the cake as far as foiliage damage goes.

6. Get rid of it now. Those mites can be easily spread to other grow rooms. That plant is not worth saving.

7. yea you need to get rid of it and then clean the fuck out of your grow room and start all over, good luck and keep on keeping on!!!

8. I'm afraid these responses are right, that it's a bad case of spider mites and that I'll need to disinfect the grow closet and surrounding area. I attached a pic of my grow closet. There's hard black plastic stapled to the floor. I'm going to take it out since it might be a hiding place for bugs. I've always just wiped the bottom with a wet cloth between grows, but I'm going to start sterilizing between grows now.

Thanks for the responses. I'll be back in business soon.
    Peace

Attached Files: