Sick plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dharvey, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Don't know what wrong noticed it this morning do anybody know what's wrong I'm no expert but look to be some sort of deficiency in using one gallon pots it's a autoflower forgot which kind I'm using kindsoil for nutes in other I just add water and that's it IMG_0907.JPG IMG_0905.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. whats wrong about it specifically?

3. Your plant is a washed out color overall...which normally means it's hungry. If it's been in that particular soil since you sprouted the seed, I suggest the first thing you do is take some more soil and finish filling the pot. That will feed it for a little while longer. In the meantime, you're going to have to study up on feeding an auto. You might be able to finish it out with the grow soil just by continuing to top it off instead of adding nutes....we grow in plain grow soil, but you're going to need some good quality soil to make it through. Toss those autos and get some real seeds. Read up on what you're doing so you know the game. You'll get better at tit as you go and grow along the way. TWW

4. Light color indicates bad nute uptake could be too much water, not enough nutes or bad ph all 3 can cause the light color

Sent from my KFTBWI using Tapatalk

5. See how the leaves are yellowing I got another in the same pot did the same steps and this one look way better than this one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ok, i thought the yellow might just be from sitting in the sun.
    I think, instead of adding more soil to feed it, i would transplant it into some good soil like ffof, plain water for a week or two, then start feeding at a reduced rate. I don't think it will be all it can be in a one gallon pot anyway.