Sick plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Michaelalbino1, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Woke up today and my blue dream was doing great but my jack looks burned...what's going on. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. What kind of soil are you using? Looks like nutrient overdose to me...

3. Agreed

4. I am using fox farm ocean Forrest

5. Try flushing it out a couple times

6. Ocean Forest is a bit hot for some seedlings, that's why they make Light Warrior. A flush would be worth trying.

7. Yea thanks a lot I'm going to try flushing her to see what happens. What do I got to loose

8. A whole lot of nothing

9. well, she is in a very large pot relative to her size, so it will take a long time for all the water to evaporate after flushing. even if the flush is successful, I doubt youll be seeing improvement in under a week cuz shes gonna be overwatered.

10. Its better than just letting her burn away though

11. Yea right now my lights are off but as soon as they turn on I'm going to flush her. It sucks cause the blue dream plant looks healthy and is growing fast. It's being taking care the same as the other plant.

12. dont do anything to the blue dream. if its not broken, dont fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Different strains like different levels of fertz. You just have to get to know your plants and you will figure out what works for what your growing.

14. That's what I'm going to do. Il post pics In a few days of how it looks

15. How are they looking?

16. I took some pics yesterday when I watered them and today this morning. The first pick is blue dream and the other is jack from yesterday. Then the next two pics is from today this morning . The first pic is blue dream and the other is jack. Idk I don't see jack getting any better and idk what to do but I don't want to give up on it.

Attached Files:

17. I think you should try transplanting it into a smaller container with some soil that contains less fertilizer and flush it in the process.

18. I might try that because I had trans planted them into these bigger pots. I'm going to try to do that. This is my first time grow and I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. How do you flush?

19. new vocabulary --> google plz :p

20. Use pH balanced water and pour it through your pots. Make sure they drain well and don't let your pots sit in the drainage.