Sick plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DenauL, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Guys i need your opinion because this is my first grow and I obviously messed something up. Do they look sick, and how to prevent the damages? The plants are 50 and 40 days old, two days ago I changed the lights schedule to 12/12, before that day were on 20/4. Is this light enough ?also can you define their genre ?

Attached Files:

2. Look like some type of deficiency or burn. I'd recommend flushing them with water and make sure your nutes are in order.

3. Is that a single hair in the last pic?
    I'd flush them, and run with plain water for a day or 2, then add back half strength nutes and go from there.

4. Thanks for responding guys. I did flush them just now, and was thinking of watering more then usual so i will try it for couple of days.Is this light enough for them and can you tell me their genre now or I should wait a little more for it. In my opinion one is male and the other is female.

5. my leaves did that when i had root rot but i grow dwc.
    do u have good drainage in them pots?

6. [quote name='"Camnibus"']Is that a single hair in the last pic?[/quote]
    If I understood right what you were talking about its not single, just looks like that in the picture. And Im talking about the thing that you can recognize the genre of the plant

7. When you begin flowering the male parts will form, they like little green balls that form at the nodes, it will be noticeably different than the female. Here's a pic with comparison:'
    [​IMG]