Sick Plant?? With Pictures (Leaves Curling Up?)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Popped_A_Molly, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I noticed the ends of the tips on my one girl beginning to curl upwards,, it has been rainy and windy this last week so I'm hoping that's why... I found these two (you can check my thread "name this strain" for that story!) so I know little to none about this plant. If you know what kind it is please give me a heads up! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411438956.926740.jpg
    You can see one near the bottom left and mid left, there are about 10 or so that do this. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411439021.680906.jpg
    Although this is how the big fan leaves look on her... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411439129.524006.jpg
    This is her two days ago,
    Thanks for the help! I have more pictures if needed :) happy toking!

P.s the one pic looks as if it has nute burn however it was just the flash of the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If im not mistaken, the second pic looks like maganese and calcuim deficency. Let me do research ill post a thread

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When leaves curl up its been givin to much water. When they are flappy and dehydraded they flap down

4. Www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms. This site hass all deficencies and pics, scroll down it shows you the overwattering vs underwater

5. Most certainly over watered, it's been raining like crazy ! How can I help her out? She's in a pot buried in a big pile of compost! There are rock screenings in the bottom to aid in runoff, how can I drain it or will the next few sunny days solve everything? Thanks!

Awesome site! Thank you for your input

6. The only thing you can do is point a fan at the soil and make sure its getting no water and as much sunlight as.possible. dont water it untill the top soil, 2 inches... is dry

7. Take the.pot out dude lol .. and leave it on the concrete

8. Didn't want to do that for concealing reasons, it's well hidden but the massive pot outside the groin will not be so hidden Lol

This has been towards the end of the rain so if I left it (seeing as it rained 5 Days in a row) would it be okay since it only acted up now?