Sick plant week 5 flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by criticalgrower540, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Hey fellow growers I posted in a diff section but didn’t have much response , is this a phosphorus def? The leaves are going purple around the outside edges.... I thought this was a strain trait.

It’s a big bud strain from seed , I had to keep it in a really small pot like 1 Gal small....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Is it just the one plant? And if so do you water them the same and do you test the ph of your water? It looks like a strain trait but also looks like crispy leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Its the only one big bud in my 4x4, and I have been able to keep them on the same feed sched, minus watering the small potted ones more , so I do water, water, feed , all water or feed water going in is ph’d to 6.3 to 6.5

4. All my other strains look good and are responding well to the same feed sched, but this problem plant has shown different signs like curling leaves, also the strange outer purple colour on leaves / sugar leaves .... this is the entire tent - problem plant circled

[​IMG]

5. Definitely a phosphorus deficiency. Keep ph between 6-7 and don't let the temp get really cold. I wouldn't change much cuz it's looking quite good.

6. the purple color is not a problem is normal, most cannabis plant change color at the finals weeks, looks underwatering, what mediums are you using? those sad leaf, will not be the same as before. keep doing what are you doing until you harvest

7. plant could be root bound as well in a one gal pot ...mac,

8. Follow up on the plant that just didn’t go into flower like the others , some pics from today.

All the other plants , even the ones in small pots all have rock hard dense buds , but the one big bud just didn’t fill out and also turned all kinds of weird colours!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no problems with my other plants then some slight calmag def which hasn’t really seemed to impact the growth rate or the quantity / quality of the other 8 plants

9. The leaves on the problem plant have always looked WAY curled and not very alive at all, the buds are basically air and has no density whatsoever... I have 3 other strains in super small pots the same size as this problem plant, but they are all filling out as expected for a small pot.

Would root bound really cause this problem plant to not fully flower ? The other ones are larger plants and are still thriving

10. So I ended up chopping this one down today unfortunately , it was not flowering properly despite my efforts to make it healthy and happy.

All the other strains are doing great and are right on track for a great harvest