Sick Plant Time Lapse Video Recovery

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WillGroElite420, Feb 27, 2013.

1. #1 WillGroElite420, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    I had a plant that was really sick looking. The video doesn't even make it look as bad as it truly was.

80% of the plant was literally upside down drooping pointing straight towards the ground. The only reason the top of the plant didn't look like that is because all the tops were gone due to me taking 11 cuttings 2 days before that you can see in the video trying to get roots.

I had burned it with the lights a few times during its life, you can see a small amount of browning in the video. But most of what you see is Yellowing due to me (please someone correct me if im wrong, cus i really am just assuming) Not feeding it for almost 2 weeks , depriving it of nitrogen.

( I read it was good for cloning, to deprive of nitrogen , as it stopped the clones from wanting to grow as much.. they seem good so far, we'll see how long it takes to root in the rumple cloner with RO water)

Anyways, I put an extended loop of frames at the beginning so you could get a descent look at the plant while it was at its worst (keep in mind it looked ALOT worse in person, pointing down, and the like lol)

The recover happened over 12 hours, but most of the recovery that jumps out at you in the video takes place within the first hour after feeding and watering. Pictures were taking every 10 min. Shown at 5 frames(pics) per second

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jtkLVL_0M]Sickly Mother Plant, 12 Hour Full Recovery Time Lapse. - YouTube[/ame]